Asked on March 26, 2019 in Company File.
Question: What is QuickBooks Error 7149?
Description: Everything Just worked fine till yesterday. To Create and send the invoices is the first thing that I normally do on daily basis. Today, I wonder why am getting QuickBooks Error 7149 while creating an invoice. Restarting Computer didn’t help me get rid of Error 7149 in QuickBooks. Can somebody help me to fix Error 7149 in QuickBooks? An immediate response would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Answer: QuickBooks Error 7149 has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience” comes in because of several reasons, few of them are listed below:
- This issue is related to broken QuickBooks registry entries in windows.
- QuickBooks Installation is corrupted or infected with a virus causing QuickBooks Error 7149.
- The Missing or damaged QuickBooks components.
- QuickBooks installation is not done properly and the setup file is corrupted.
Fix QuickBooks Error 7149 with the steps below:
- Repair the QuickBooks Installation.
- Fix QuickBooks registry entries.
- Scan for malware and virus and remove them from computer.
- Temporarily disable virus/malware program to check if the QB Error 7149 is caused with the programs.
Please follow the link to troubleshoot QuickBooks Error 7149 to fix it at your own if you are fairly tech knowledgeable or call our QuickBooks Desktop Customer Support Number 1-877-263-2742 for instant and professional resolution of QuickBooks Error 7149. Taking care of the other aspects is simple but fixing QuickBooks Windows Registry is a bit tricky. We recommend you get the error 7149 resolved by a QuickBooks Certified Technician.
- 71 views
- 1 answers
- 0 votes
Asked on January 25, 2019 in QuickBooks Company File.
Thanks for posting on our Community Forum.
We have a very descriptive blog on the same topic.
We also covered this in an earlier thread.
In case you require more QuickBooks technical help and support, we would be glad to help you. Our IT professionals work on a 24*7 basis at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Number.
Hope this helps.
- 75 views
- 1 answers
- 0 votes
Asked on June 4, 2018 in QuickBooks Errors.
Hi, my name is Maria and I have been an accountant for last 7 years and I have been working on QuickBooks, many of my clients had reported the same problem about QuickBooks Error LA2807.
Causes of QuickBooks Error LA2807
It appears to be either a network configuration issue on the computer you are using or maybe with the ISP. It occurs when QuickBooks is unable to connect with the Intuit servers probably.
You can try repairing QuickBooks or re-configure your Virus protection software or Windows firewall. You might be required to enter few rules in the software to allow the connection between QuickBooks and its servers.
I think it will save you a lot of time if you involve a technical expert who can help you to resolve this problem.
If yoy have any doubt related to this error. Then you can get quickly get technical assistance at QuickBooks Error support number 1-877-263-2742.
- 317 views
- 5 answers
- 2 votes
Asked on May 28, 2018 in QuickBooks Errors.
I understand that to maintain the books more efficiently, most of the times you are required to modify or delete existing transactions. Normally this shouldn’t be a difficult task however at times you can encounter problems such as the error message: “A data problem prevents QuickBooks from continuing”.
Such kind of problem occurs when there are Data Damages in your Company File. We must need to resolve such issues at the earliest because they may harm your business information.
Below are few Steps you must perform to get rid of the problem:
Step 1: Run QuickBooks Data Verification
Before we troubleshoot the problem, it is important to run the data verification in order to know the problems within the company file. You can do this by following below steps:
- Go to the QuickBooks File Menu
- Under Utilities click on Verify Data
After the verification process is complete, you will receive a list of data problems detected in your Company File. Now, we can utilize the Rebuild utility which can help you fix the issues however before running the utility you must review the QB Win Log file.
Step 2: Review the QBWin.log File
Navigate to the Log file by pressing F2 & F3 buttons on your keyboard
- From the list highlight the QBWin.log file and click Open
- Look for the line which contains “LVL_ERROR”
- Now, whichever transaction is linked to the error, locate it in QuickBooks and correct it
Step 3: Re-sort the Lists of Accounts/Items in QuickBooks
You would need to re-sort the following Lists in QuickBooks:
- List of Master Names that contains all your Customers, Jobs, Vendors, Employees and all Other Names
- List of Chart of Accounts which contains your Banks, Income Accounts, Expense Accounts, Inventory Accounts etc.
- List of Items which contains all the Inventory, Inventory Parts, Service Items & all Other Items
To know the detailed steps you must read: How To Re-sort Lists in QuickBooks
At any point of time if you are facing trouble while following the above steps, feel free to consult a QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor or Call 1-877-236-2742.
- 244 views
- 1 answers
- 1 votes