How to transfer QuickBooks Online Company to QuickBooks Premier 2019?
Thank you for posting your query over here. I understand that it will be expensive for you to pay for two subscriptions. I will call it a great decision as it will save money and you will also get a lot of new features that have been recently introduced QuickBooks Premier 2019. However, you will not be able to use your QuickBooks on the cloud. But you don’t need to worry we also have a solution for that you can always contact our QuickBooks Cloud team on 1-877-263-2742 and they will set your QuickBooks Premier 2019 on our safe and secure cloud platform. You will enjoy using QuickBooks Desktop features on the cloud platform. You can also read more about QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks cloud over here.
Now as you want to transfer your data file from QuickBooks online to QuickBooks Desktop. I will guide you through the steps and if you think that it will take a lot of time for you to complete and you are occupied with some other business you can always call our QuickBooks Data Migration team on 1-877-263-2742 and they will take care of the rest.
Before we do the data migration from QuickBooks Online to QuickBooks Desktop you need to keep these things in mind.
- You must be the master administrator in your QuickBooks online in order to transfer the data.
- Your computer must have Internet Explorer 10 or above.
- You must have supported the version of QuickBooks Desktop installed on your computer.
- Active X needs to be installed on your computer. If Active X is not installed it will install at the time of importing your data file.
- There is a certain limitation of exporting the data from QuickBooks Online to QuickBooks Desktop. Please see the following Article limitation of export from QuickBooks online to QuickBooks Desktop. If you have any questions you can always call our QuickBooks Experts on 1-877-263-2742.