Not able to login my QuickBooks online
Welcome to the QA solved community. We are here to help with your all QuickBooks related Query. This issue usually happens if you are encountering bugs when trying to load a website or you may not able to login in QuickBooks online because of the browser. Switching the browser can fix this issue or restart the computer in which you are trying to open QuickBooks. For more information, you can contact us on our support line or chat with our technical expert. You can try some basic troubleshooting steps to get rid of this problem.
Steps 1- Switching browser.
- If you are using Google Chrome to open QuickBooks Online, Try to use a different browser like Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari or etc.
- If it works fine on the other browser, then try to remove Google Chrome browsing history, Cached, or cookies.
- When you have open Chrome press CTRL + H key to open the browsing history.
- Make a check mark on the items you want to remove.
- Select the time range and then click clear data.
- After removing all then try to open QBO.
Solution 2- Adding web site in the internet settings.
- If switching solution did not work then you can add the QBO website in the internet settings
- Open internet properties by typing a command “inetcpl.cpl” on the run tab or by going clicking on Tools under then menu Tab when you have open internet explorer.
- Click on the security tab.
- Go to trusted sites and under trusted sites click on “Sites”
- You will see windows wherein you can type the website https://quickbooks.intuit.com or for the Canadian customer https://QuickBooks.intuit.com/ca and click on Add.
- Close the windows and then try to open QBO.
- If you open QBO from your favorite or bookmark list then try to remove it and type https://quickbooks.intuit.com in the address bar.
Solution 3- Rebooting the computer and router/modem
- Turn off the computer and the router/modem.
- Unplugged the power cable from both of the devices.
- Wait for 15-30 seconds before turning them on.
- Next, turn on the router/modem first and then start the computer.
If after going through these resolutions you still can’t sign in, please contact us on our toll-free number 1-877-263-2742 for the Quick and efficient solutions.