How to download transactions into my QuickBooks Desktop
I am trying to download my bank transactions into my QuickBooks Desktop. That’s about it, I’m a new user and am clueless as to how to do this. Help!
Thank you for posting to our QASolved Community Forum.
I hope you’re liking your QuickBooks experience so far. Downloading bank transactions in QuickBooks is a simple process, but make sure of a few things before you proceed:
- Back your file up. I know you are new, and you might not know how to go about this. Our QuickBooks Desktop Support would be more than glad to help.
- You can only download transactions from your bank once.
- As of now, you can only import .QBO files.
Okay, once you’ve made sure of the above, here’s how you download bank feed to your software.
If you’re using Direct Connect:
- Navigate to the Banking menu.
- Click on Bank Feeds, and go to Banking center.
- Choose your account from the list.
- Click on Download Transactions.
- Select Synchronize
- Type in your login credentials, and then click OK.
Hope this helps.