How to import Square into QuickBooks desktop?
I run a Pizzeria and I use both Square and QuickBooks. I am happy with both the applications. While using Square I realized that this app offers me with the facility to train my employees, manage items inventory and location. Most of all its POS application enables me to invoice my customer and allows my employees to login securely. Its Desktop application helps me to get the current standings of my business through Dashboard, it also allows controlling and assigning work to employees and checking how much work is done by a particular employee. However, when it comes to remunerating my employees and tracking the company’s current status, I use QuickBooks. I was wandering if I can connect these applications together to maximize and expand the limits of my business. I watched many videos and tried to contact Square support for this integration and to import Square data into QuickBooks over the internet. Unfortunately, I was not able to attain the complete information to do so, I need help to import Square into QuickBooks.
Hi, thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. As far as integration of Square in QuickBooks is concerned, you should keep some important points in mind before you import Square into QuickBooks. The following are some of the limitations and requirements that you need to check:
- Customer information like their names and email addresses cannot be imported.
- The major let down to import Square into QuickBooks is that you will not be able to manage all the locations or branches of your store. Only one of your branch or location can be synced.
- If in case you did any mistake and you want to import the data again, that option is not available.
- It is also not possible to see the summary view of transaction synced.
I am sure you now have a fair idea about the integration of Square in QuickBooks. If you still have some doubts and want to know more about this topic you may visit the following article: How to Sync Square with QuickBooks Otherwise, you can contact an expert ProAdvisor technician for secure and safe transfer for your data.
I am answering about how to import square into QuickBooks desktop as you required
To do this:
- Sign in to your QuickBooks online organization, at that point select My Apps.
2. Select Settings under Sync with Square.
3. Select Run beside Manual Import.
4. Select a date run for the exchanges you need to import. Try not to choose dates you as of now have exchanged for
5. Select Run.