Not able to find why the payroll item limit got increased?
Thanks a lot for posting your query on our community forum.
These errors pop up often and can be very annoying. You can edit or amend your payroll limit. Below are few steps which can help to resolve your issue.
- Press Employees menu and then click on Employee Center.
- Double click the employee name you want to edit.
- When the edit employee page opens, you will see a Payroll Info option, click on that tab.
- Enter all the information or make changes in the existing info as per your requirements.
- Enter the annual amount in the Limit Column.
I hope this will be helpful. If you are not able to solve the issue on your own, do not hesitate to call on our QuickBooks Customer Support Number https://www.qasolved.com/quickbooks-error-resolutions/
Have a good day!