Not able to find why the payroll item limit got increased?
Thanks a lot for posting your query on our community forum.
These errors pop up often and can be very annoying. You can edit or amend your payroll limit. Below are a few steps which can help to resolve your issue.
- Press Employees menu and then click on the Employee Center.
- Double click the employee name you want to edit.
- When the edit employee page opens, you will see a Payroll Info option, click on that tab.
- Enter all the information or make changes in the existing info as per your requirements.
- Enter the annual amount in the Limit Column.
I hope this will be helpful. If you are not able to solve the issue on your own, do not hesitate to call on our QuickBooks Customer Support Number https://qasolved.com/quickbooks-error-resolutions/
Have a good day!