Payroll Paycheck Change Date QuickBooks Desktop Payroll
Thanks for posting on our Community Forum.
If you need to change paycheck date in QuickBooks Payroll for Desktop, it depends on what stage your payroll is in.
Since the date was accidentally changed, I’m assuming that you haven’t processed or sent the payroll yet. If this is the case then,
- Go to the Review and Create Paychecks Window.
- Click on Back.
- From the Enter Payroll Information, and change the paycheck date directly from here.
In case you have already created a paycheck, then:
- Navigate to the employees menu.
- Click on Edit/Void Paycheck.
- Use the date range parameters to find your paycheck, and then edit it as you like.
Hope this helps.