QuickBooks Error Code 7300 does not let users open any company data files or work on the software. What to do when you see QuickBooks Error 7300 on your computer screen? What are its possible causes? How does the error appear? How to resolve the error without further damage?
This article provides a thorough study of various aspects of this error which are given below and explain the possible ways to fix it successfully.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 7300 and how it appears?
QuickBooks Error 7300 occurs when a user opens the company files. This error prohibits users to continue work on the software. The error prompts a description “QuickBooks has encountered an issue and needs to close. Sorry for the inconvenience”.
QuickBooks Error 7300 is caused when intuit sync manager has stopped working. Sometimes, the intuit sync manager or QuickBooks Server Manager stops because of which the error occurs. Another cause may be error 7300 in loading files from the path of intuit sync manager.
Steps to Resolve QuickBooks Error Code 7300
To continue work on QuickBooks, the following troubleshooting steps should be followed. Before proceeding with the rectifying steps, you should know the Windows version currently in use.
Solution 1: Basic rectifying steps
- Firstly, you need to uninstall QuickBooks and rename the Intuit folders.
- Now you can search the folders at:
- C:\Users\(current user)\AppData\Local\Intuit\QuickBooks (year).
- C:\ProgramData\Intuit\QuickBooks (year).
- 64-bit version C:\Program Files (x86)\Intuit\QuickBooks (year).
- Files\Intuit\QuickBooks (year),
- While renaming folders, you will get the error “Access denied when renaming folders”. If you are not allowed to rename the folders then follow below steps.
- Right-click on Windows Taskbar and then click on the Task Manager.
- After this, click on the Processes tab.
- Now select the column heading with Image Name and click on the alphabetical order in which the process will start.
- After this, under the Image Name column, you will find QBDBMgrN.exe, QBDBMgr.exe, QBCFMonitorService.exe, and Qbw32.exe. Select these files.
- Now click on End Process.
- When a warning message is displayed, select Yes to proceed.
- After this, you need to again install the QuickBooks application.
You May Also Read: How to Fix QuickBooks Error 30159?
GET INSTANT RESOLUTION
Get our expert Quickbooks ProAdvisor on call to resolve your query in no-time.
Solution 2: Backup your QuickBooks related registry entry
- Click on the Start button.
- In the search box enter “command” but do not hit enter.
- On your keyboard, hold and press Ctrl-Shift and then hit enter.
- A permission dialog box is prompted on the screen. Select Yes.
- A black box pops up with a blinking cursor. Enter “regedit” and press enter.
- After this, in the Registry Editor, click on QuickBooks Error 7300 – the related key you want to backup.
- From the File menu choose Export.
- Choose the folder in Save In the list, where you want to save the backup key.
- After this, in the Export Range box, ensure that the “Selected branch” is chosen.
- Select Save with a .reg file extension.
- Now you have the backup your QuickBooks related registry entry.
Solution 3: Rectifying steps for Windows 7 and Vista
- Click on Start button > Open Programs and Features > Click on Control Panel.
- Now select Program and Click on Programs and Features.
- Under the Name column, you need to browse the QuickBooks Error Code 7300-associated program.
- Now click on the entry and select the uninstall button from the top menu.
- For completing uninstallation, follow steps displayed on the screen.
- Click on Start button > Open Programs and Features.
- Now click on Control Panel and select Add or Remove Programs.
- After this, check for QuickBooks Error associated program under the list of Currently Installed Programs.
- Select the entry and on the right side, click on the remove button.
- To complete the uninstallation, follow the on-screen directions.
- Locate the Start Menu and right-click on it.
- Select Program and Features.
- Under the Name column, you need to browse the QuickBooks Error associated program.
- Now click on the entry and select the uninstall/change button from the top menu.
- For completing uninstallation, follow the steps displayed on the screen.
Even after following the above solutions you still are unable to work on QuickBooks, then contact QuickBooks Error Support Number for immediate assistance by specialists.