Sage is one of the progressive accounting software designed for small and medium-size businesses. However, being software it displays errors occasionally and today we will discuss one of such errors i.e. Sage Error 1920. This error comes up with the following message.
Error 1920: You can’t start the Service Sage Auto Update Manager Service. Verify that you have sufficient privileges to use system services.
You may also face the Sage error 1920 while accessing multiple applications or because of experiencing system crashes and freezing. Go through the whole post to find out the solutions to fix the same.
What may cause the Sage Error 1920?
Most of the Sage errors come across because of the corrupted operating system or accessing multiple applications on one system. Other reasons behind the error 1920 Sage are as follows.
- When the program Window starts crashing all the time, this is a sign of Sage Error 1920.
- If you are trying to run the same program multiple times, this may also cause an error.
- The system starts freezing frequently.
- Due to malware or virus attack.
Also Read: How to Fix Sage Error 40960?
Trouble-Free Solutions to Fix Sage Error 1920
Numerous ways can be obtainable from the web when it comes to resolving the Error 1920. But, we are only listing the relevant fixes to clear your doubts. Now, you may glance at the following solutions one by one.
Solution 1: Repair Microsoft .NET Framework
- The first step is to restart the computer.
- Now, log in as an Admin and access the anti-virus scan.
- After that, disable antivirus temporarily and open the installation from the Install folder.
- Install Windows updates and complete the Sage processes.
- Next, delete the temporary folder and rename the InstallShield folder.
- Finally, register msiexec.exe and repair Microsoft .NET Framework.
Solution 2: Reinstall the Sage Software
- Firstly, choose the Windows + R keys to find out the version of the Sage software.
- Right-tap on the file, then choose Delete.
- Click on Yes.
- Finally, close the browser window and reinstall the Sage software.
Solution 3: Disable the Antivirus Software
- First of all, make sure that you have logged in as an Admin.
- Now, restart the system and clear the temporary folder.
- Choose Delete and click on Yes.
- After done with these steps, disable Antivirus software temporarily.
- Now, press Ctrl + Alt + Delete keys altogether to launch Task Manager.
- Choose the Processes tab and complete the procedure,
- Finally, try to reinstall Sage.
We hope that the aforementioned post has guided you well while troubleshooting Sage Error 1920. We always recommend updating the software before heading for any of the solutions. If for any cause, you got stuck in any issue, feel free to reach us at QASolved. Our Sage professionals are highly experienced in handling every single issue related to the Sage software. We assure instantaneous assistance in a short time. So call us right away to get professional’s help.