Why am I not able to open the software and QuickBooks Error code c 343 occurs every time I try?
I have QuickBooks Pro 2017 and suddenly this program has started behaving weirdly since last week. QuickBooks Error message c 343 pops up whenever I try to perform some functions. I spoke to the QuickBooks Customer service when the occurrence of error c 343 in QuickBooks suddenly boosted, leaving my work behind schedule. I had to wait over the line for about 30 odd minutes and got to speak with a live person. QuickBooks Support Representative accessed my computer to diagnose the cause of QuickBooks Error Code c 343. It took a similar amount of time as the wait time to get a live person. It disappointed me a lot when I was told by the rep that she can’t help me with QuickBooks Error c 343. Evidently $250 spent to purchase the QuickBooks doesn’t cover assistance and that’s a Bizarre. An immediate help to resolve QuickBooks Error c 343 would be appreciated. The earlier the better.
We appreciate the time an effort to post your concerns on our QuickBooks Community. First of all, please be assured about the money that you spent to purchase your QuickBooks Desktop won’t be a waste. Moreover, QuickBooks Customer Support attempts their best to support the errors caused due to external factor (no-Intuit) issues. They are permitted to go after non-Intuit problems to the précised levels. Anyways, I will be inclined to present and suggest the best information to help you troubleshoot QuickBooks Error c 343.
Before you move further with the resolution steps for QuickBooks Error c 343, patiently go through the information underneath. The help article is appended on the very bottom that contains the well-defined steps to fix QuickBooks Error c 343.
Article Link: How to Resolve QuickBooks Error C=343
Causes of QuickBooks Error c 343
- The QBRegistration.dat file is accessed during the QuickBooks Installation process. The setup program needs MSXML 4 component to read the install shield and you may have the file in XML format.
- Missing or damaged MSXML 4 file.
- Unregistered XML or MSXML component.
These are considered as major reasons for QuickBooks Error Code c 343. As per Microsoft’s official disclosure, applications written in the script, VBScript and other XML based applications are allowed only when MSXML set of services are in place. QuickBooks Desktop doesn’t run when these components are either damaged or missing and you encounter the following errors.
- “Make sure MSXML 4 has been installed on your system correctly”.
- “QuickBooks had a problem accessing this registration file. Make sure MSXML 4 is installed correctly: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\COMMON FILES\Intuit\QuickBooks\QBRegistration.dat”
- “An unrecoverable error has occurred. Exception msxml could not cocreate instance.
- “The install process stays at “Installing MSXML 4.0” and does not continue”.
- “C 343 Filename.dll is not an executable file”.
- No registration helper is registered for this file type – QuickBooks
- (You may also see this error while trying to register msxml3.dll or msxml4.dll on a 64-bit machine)
You can also reach out to our QuickBooks ProAdvisor Specialist at 1-877-263-2742 for help!