My QuickBooks & Computer is very slow. Any suggestions Why?
It has been very hard to work on this is kind of slow performance in QuickBooks application.it was working fine few days ago but today since morning its behaving like strange. I don’t understand how to deal with that, can you please help me to fix this slow performance in QuickBooks?
I completely agreed that you must be very frustrated to work in QuickBooks if it is too slow when you have lots of work to do.
There are several causes when QuickBooks start works slow, also we need to make sure if the whole computer is slow or only QB, it might be the file size is getting large. there are few more cause below when QB started work slowly:
- Windows update is pending
- Company file size or damages can be a root cause
- QuickBooks components corrupted or missing
- If your computer has got infected with any virus threats
- QuickBooks is not updated
To deal with this issue follow the steps:
Steps 1: QuickBooks pending update can be the reason, let us run QB update first:
- Launch the QuickBooks application
- See the Last tab on top as “Help”
- Click on Update QuickBooks, hit on update now
- When the update is completed restart your QuickBooks
- When you see a prompt to install update hit on install now
- Re-open QuickBooks
Steps 2: Your company file might have some error so verification of company file is indeed to make sure if there are any damages:
- Open QuickBooks, login to the company file
- Go to file and navigate the utility option
- Click on verify file
- When verification is completed view error
- Run rebuild now
- If all the error is fixed then re-open QB
If still there is an issue then the best idea to save your time is call to pro-advisor expert and let them fix all the issue from your QuickBooks quickly as there are more steps to perform but carefully as your QuickBooks has very important data so without any risk factor call them directly at 1-877-263-2742.