I am experiencing lots of QuickBooks display issues, can someone help me get with a solution?
Till last morning my QuickBooks was working fine, however when I logged in today the display was completely changed. The font and the icon are completely different than the ones I was used to seeing. Some options are missing on the screen and the size of the screen has been changed. I tried to fix this issue by changing the screen resolution but it still looks the same. can anyone tell me why it is so or help me restore it back to the way it was?
Hi, I completely understand your level of frustration but you don’t have to worry as we are going to discuss the QuickBooks Display issues and what causes this issue to occur.
The display issues arise with the QuickBooks application when your system is unable to meet the high-resolution graphics displays (1920 x 1200 screen resolution & higher) requirements.
These are the symptoms of the QuickBooks Display issue:
- A distorted screen appears whenever you try to maximize and minimize.
- The size of the font is too large.
- Label disappearance and field overwriting.
- The home page is either too small or too big than the usual setup.
- Transaction form does not fit the screen.
- The sizing icons placed at the top right of the window are not visible.
- Menu option or a few buttons cannot be found.
Now, if you would like to know the steps of resolving the QuickBooks Display issue, you will need to visit the following article: How to correct QuickBooks Display Issues?
You are recommended to perform the steps exactly in the order that they’re placed. In case you face any other issues or have any further queries regarding this error, then please do contact the QuickBooks Pro-advisor expert for instant resolution.