Unable to pay State Taxes using E-Pay Service
You might need to keep the following things in mind while using the E-Pay Service in QuickBooks:
- Have you already set up an E-Pay account in Payroll Setup
- Are you subscribed for the Enhanced Edition of Payroll Service
- Are you already registered with the Tax Agency/EFTPS as QuickBooks would be requiring the 4 digit E-filing PIN & Internet Password?
- Have you selected a correct Withdrawal date while making the payment
- Have you recently changed the Bank Account used for electronic payments with the Tax Agency
I am sure if you have the above things in place, you should be able to use the E-Pay service without trouble.
However, if you are still experiencing the same error flashing on the screen then can take help at QuickBooks Desktop Support Number 1-877-263-2742 for tech assistance.