How to convert information from QuickBooks Enterprise to QuickBooks Online ?
If you are planning to move your QuickBooks Enterprise to QuickBooks Online, you have to be aware that there is lots of things that you cannot do in QuickBooks Online. There is much information that will not transfer over to QuickBooks online like purchase order, memorized transactions, memorizes reports, payment and discount, payroll item and lots more. If you have any customized template will not transfer over.
You can perform the following steps to transfer your QuickBooks Enterprise file to QuickBooks Online:
- Open the QuickBooks Enterprise file as Admin
- Press “F2” to get Product information while company file in opened in QuickBooks Desktop.
- Press CTRL B+Q on the keyboard
- Close the opened product information window
- QuickBooks Online login screen will pop up automatically.
- Log in with your QuickBooks Online username and password.
- If you do not have any company file online click on “Replace My Existing Company File” and then choose to create a new account and click OK and select “ All Company Data”
- Wait for at least 1 hour and then you can try to login to your QuickBooks Online.
Once you see all data moved over to QuickBooks online please compare profit and loss report, balance sheet in accrual and cash basis. And if there is no difference you can start using your company file online. For any further assistance, please call us at QuickBooks Enterprise Support Number 1-877-263-2742.