How do you enter vacation time on the weekly time sheet in Quickbooks online?
In the desktop version of QB, you could enter vacation or sick time for an employee on the weekly time sheet. This option does not appear on the weekly time sheet in QB online. I have added sick pay and vacation pay as additional pay types for employee. Is this possible in QB online?
Thank you for posting on our QASolved Community Forum.
QuickBooks Online has a slightly different procedure to enter your vacation time on the monthly worksheet. You can enter vacation time as well as sick leave during the time of processing payroll. Follow these steps to do it:
- From the left side, click on Workers.
- Select Employees.
- Click on the name of the employee you wish to add vacation time for.
- Select the Edit icon from the Pay section.
- Edit the How much do you pay section.
- Check the boxes for vacation pay.
- Enter the employees current balance.
- Click on Done.
If you want to make sure you have added it, simply run a dummy payroll.
Hope this helps.