I am unable to reconcile my QuickBooks
Thanks for posting on our Community Forum.
Follow these steps and you should be able to reconcile your bank accounts in no time:
- Find your reconcile menu. It should be on the drop-down menu that appears when you click the Gear icon.
- From the list, select your bank account.
- Once you do this, click on Reconcile Now.
- Find your bank statement, and note the End date and final balance. Carefully enter the details of your statement on the screen that follows. Enter the date on the calendar.
- Now, from your transaction history, match your expenses. Do this patiently, as this is the hardest part.
- Once you’ve got a difference value of 0, click on the Finish Now option.
- Review your reconciliation report.
- You also have the option to print your report, if needed.
Well, if you followed those steps, you should have been able to reconcile your bank account in QuickBooks Online. In case you are Unable to reconcile transaction and require the help of an IT professional, you are welcome to contact the QuickBooks Online Support Number. They should be able to help you out.
Hope this helps.