How to fix QuickBooks Error 15107?
Today my QuickBooks it giving me a prompt to download and install an update. As soon I chose to install the suggested updates, it shows up a QuickBooks Error 15107, I saw this kind of message for the first time. I am not even able to open my QuickBooks now, since I closed the QuickBooks Error 15107 prompt on screen and my QuickBooks got shutdown. Can anyone help me with how to fix QuickBooks error 15107?
Questions: How to fix QuickBooks Error 15107?
Description: Today my QuickBooks it giving me a prompt to download and install an update. As soon I chose to install the suggested updates, it shows up a QuickBooks Error 15107, I saw this kind of message for the first time. I am not even able to open my QuickBooks now since I closed the QuickBooks Error 15107 prompt on screen and my QuickBooks got shut down. Can anyone help me with how to fix QuickBooks error 15107?
Answer: Thanks for posting your concerns on our QuickBooks Community. I understand that you can’t stand still because of QuickBooks Error 15107. However, QuickBooks Payroll Update is also important for you can’t have wrong taxes calculated in QuickBooks Payroll and spend extra time and effort to fix QuickBooks checks with incorrect taxes. But sometimes QuickBooks Error 15107 occurs while you update QuickBooks Payroll. However, you can fix the error with the simple steps to resolve Error 15107 in QuickBooks if you are moderately technical.
QuickBooks Error 15107 is a most common error while they update QuickBooks desktop, causes of QuickBooks Error 15017 are numerous. Few of them are cited below
Why QuickBooks Error 15107 occurs?
- Missing or corrupted company file components.
- Windows firewall or security firewall blocking the QuickBooks.
- Damaged QuickBooks Registry entries.
- Network connectivity Internet explorer or network issue
- The system got shut down while updating the QuickBooks.
Steps to Fix QuickBooks Error 15107
Steps:1 Close QuickBooks and restart all the services for QB:
- Close QuickBooks Desktop
- Open the Program folder containing the reboot.bat file.
- Right, Click on the file icon
- Choose Run as Administrator
- A command window open with rapidly scrolling file names. Do not close the window manually as it closed automatically when the reboot operation completes.
Steps 2: Troubleshoot Your Internet Explorer Settings, Firewall, and Internet Security:
Make Sure that your computers date and time is correct
- Check if there any firewall is blocking QuickBooks
- Add Intuit and QuickBooks as trusted sites in Internet Explorer.
Steps 3: Clean Install QuickBooks
- First, uninstall QuickBooks from program and features.
- Rename all the QuickBooks program folders.
- Restart the computer.
- Reinstall QuickBooks.
Hopefully, these helped you fix QuickBooks Error 15107. If the error still prevails, call our QuickBooks Support Number 1-877-263-2742.