Is QuickBooks Pro (desktop) 2017 compatible with office 2016?
We had problems with QB version 2016 not working very well with Office 2016 and had to downgrade office to 2013. I am hoping QB 2017 has resolved the problem – biggest problem was emailing from Outlook 365 on version 2016. I am about to install QB 2017 but am also replacing a workstation so need to know if I can now go ahead and load Office 2016 on it, then install QB 2017.
Thanks for posting on our QASolved Community Forum.
Yes, it is compatible with Office 2016.
Here are the system requirements for QuickBooks Desktop 2017:
- Windows 7 SP1, 8.1 Update 1, or Windows 10 (all 32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012 R2
- 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)
- 2.4 GHZ processor
- 4 GB Ram (8 GB recommended)
- 4x DVD-ROM drive
- Payroll and online features require Internet access (1 Mbps recommended speed)
- Product registration required
- Optimized for 1280×1024 screen resolution or higher. Supports up to 2 extended monitors. Optimized for Default DPI settings.
Make sure your system meets these defaults before proceeding.
Hope this helps.