What are the features of QuickBooks basic payroll?
Hi there, QuickBooks Basic Payroll service have different types of payroll features that make your payroll tasks as easy as possible. Basic payroll is the time-saving payroll solution that works for your business with the smallest payroll plan. You will have the ability to process the direct deposit and a print paycheck for your employees with QuickBooks Basic Payroll.
The following are some of the features that you can avail:
- Chat online with a payroll specialist
- Poster compliance service
- Workers’ compensation
- Hiring tips and tools
- Call for free support from live experts
- Get step-by-step help with set up
- Create unlimited paychecks instantly
- Calculate payroll taxes automatically
- Avoid tax penalties, guaranteed
- Works with or without QuickBooks
If you are using QuickBooks basic payroll you have to buy your tax forms separately and then send them to IRS because it does not support payroll taxes. In order to process taxes from software, you have to upgrade payroll service.
To know more about the differences between QuickBooks Payroll Basic, Enhanced & Assisted Service for Desktop, you can visit the following article: What are QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Basic, Enhanced & Full Service Subscriptions? Or you can talk to one of our experts to get your questions answered quickly at 1-877-263-2742.