What is QuickBooks Error PS077 and how do I resolve it?
Today, I was working on QuickBooks in order to remunerate my employees. While sending the data to Intuit, I received the QuickBooks Error PS077 message. I think, it all happened because I kept receiving messages from QuickBooks that I needed to Upgrade my previous QuickBooks Pro 2016 to 2019. As per them it is going to be obsolete. I purchased the QuickBooks from their official website and upgraded to QuickBooks Pro 2019 last month. I tried to find a solution for QuickBooks Error PS077 on the Internet and found nothing of value. Can anyone help me resolve the QuickBooks Error PS077?
Greetings, I will be glad to help you fix the QuickBooks error PS033, however you should be aware of the causes and reasons behind this error. So, the following are a few possible causes of the QuickBooks error PS303:
- It is very likely that the QuickBooks installed on your computer is not up to date and the software is not registered yet.
- QuickBooks Company File is damaged or corrupted.
- The Payroll folder and tax table file components are missing or corrupted.
- As QuickBooks Payroll is a paid service from Intuit, it could be possible that your subscription details or the billing information like your credit card registered with QuickBooks is missing or expired.
- It could be possible that you have multiple renditions of QuickBooks like Pro 2016 and 2018 and Intuit server is unable to determine which one should be updated.
Now, in order to gain insight about the procedure that will help you resolve this error, you must read the following article: Error PS032 or PS077 while updating Payroll in QuickBooks Desktop
I am confident that you will be able to get the error rectified, if not, please reach out to our customer support team on 1-877-263-2742.