Why I am Getting QuickBooks Error 3371 as soon as I try to open my QuickBooks?
I tried opening QuickBooks multiple times and all of the sudden QuickBooks Error 3371 occurs. Considering this as a temporary issue, I shut my computer down as I normally keep it on most of the time. I waited for about 5 minutes and turned it back on, after the pending windows updates got installed. I was thinking windows updates might have been causing the Error 3371 in QuickBooks but the error still pops up while opening QuickBooks. Is it some thing wrong with my QuickBooks Application or that is something else as the causes of error 3371 in QuickBooks? Can someone suggest me the resolution of QuickBooks Error 3371?
Besides QuickBooks Desktop Benefits technical bottlenecks in the form QuickBooks Error 3371 can’t be prevented. Intuit Developers and IT experts test reports reveal QB Error 3371 may be inside the application, caused by external technical glitches or a blend of both. This answer has a hyperlink in the last with all the information that will help you resolve the error 3371 status code 11118.
This may primarily be caused by missing or damaged files and could not initialize license properties and may have additional causes.
Triggers of QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code -11118
- QuickBooks cannot load the license data.
- Missing or damages files or components.
- QuickBooks fails to read damaged QBregistration.dat file.
- MSXML is incompatible, missing or damaged required to run QuickBooks desktop.
- Antivirus program or Firewall blocks QuickBooks.
- Half-done or Failed Windows Updates can keep your windows components outdated and not as required by QuickBooks.
The resolution of QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118 will virtuously depend on the cause of it as shown in the article.