Error: C=272 in QuickBooks while trying to Process Payroll
Usually, QuickBooks error c=272 occurs when:
- Verify or Rebuild utility encounters a target “bit set” that is outside of the anticipated range.
- Running a memorized report that was created in an earlier version of QuickBooks and did not transmute properly.
Now in order to fix QuickBooks Error C=272, you would be required to perform basic data damage troubleshooting, however you should keep below things in mind:
- Do not update your QuickBooks to a new version : Updating QuickBooks to a new version cannot fix data damage and can make data damage very, very, difficult to fix.
- Backup your company data file: We can give a new filename to avoid overwriting previous backups.
- Do these steps only on the computer on which your file is stored(Main Server): Never run any tool on your company file if in case it is stored on your network.
- If you want to copy your file, copy the entire folder thet holds your company data file(.QBW): The folder contains supporting files needed by the .qbw file and its customized details as well like network file and personalized templates etc.
- Do not run the condense data utility(.QBW): It can damage your file beyond repair and you will never be able to recognize that error was in you condensed data or current data.