How can I resolve the QuickBooks error -6000, -301?
Since yesterday, I have been unable to open my work on QuickBooks. Every time I try to open the file, I keep receiving the QuickBooks error -6000, -301. I am using QuickBooks pro 2017 edition on windows 7 computer. Please help me resolve this issue.
Greetings, I can understand your frustration regarding this issue. I will make sure that you get rid of this error. QuickBooks error -6000, -301 is generally caused due to the QuickBooks desktop being unable to communicate or open the path that has been specified to open the QuickBooks file database.
The following are the reasons that contribute towards the occurrence of QuickBooks error -6000, -301:
- Damaged file or Corrupted data file on single or multiple locations. They usually lie in the main location. The following could be the files in question:
- ND files.
- The Transaction Logfiles.
- The Data Source Name files.
- The location where you have kept the file would not be accessible which would create the issue to open the QuickBooks data file
- You could have the Encrypted Software which again is not providing the two access and hence, QuickBooks giving the QuickBooks Error 6000 301. This encrypted software would block the incoming and outgoing work progress.
If you are still not able to access the company file you can contact the QuickBooks ProAdvisor team for your complete reference I am providing the Article you can also go thru it and get QuickBooks error -6000,-301 solved.