How do I get rid of the QuickBooks error 12152?
I am using the Premier 2017 version of QuickBooks and whenever I try to update the software, I keep receiving the QuickBooks error 12152 message. As a result, I am unable to open my QuickBooks. It is really quite troublesome since I wanted to update my QuickBooks and resume my work.
Hi, I can understand your frustration and will be glad to help you get rid of this error. However, before we provide you with the steps of resolution, we need to first understand the issue that cause the QuickBooks error 12152 to occur.
There could be many reasons that contribute towards the occurrence of QuickBooks error 12152. Mentioned below are some of the causes below:
- Your QuickBooks software is unable to read and write the license data on the config. file which is a must to start the QuickBooks.
- Your computer Windows API keys are missing or not working properly. These keys provide support to QuickBooks in order to operate properly.
- The QuickBooks error 12152 occurs when you have been using an older version of QuickBooks or you have not updated the QuickBooks for a long time.
- Your QuickBooks might not have been installed in the correct format and this might lead to the appearance of the error message.
- A malware or virus Infection could have caused the problem to occur.
Now, if you would like to learn the procedure of resolving this issue, you can refer to the article “How to solve QuickBooks error 12152”
If you are still not able to solve the issue even after performing the steps as they have been illustrated in the article and require further technical assistance, you can contact the QuickBooks ProAdvisor’s on 1-877-263-2742.