How to use the QuickBooks Account Management Portal?
Most of the Intuit users who use QuickBooks Desktop as their daily driver for their accounting activities are not aware that Intuit has a dedicated Online portal to check almost all the information about the software they are using. This portal or Website is generally called Customer Account Management Portal Site (CAMPS) and to access this portal the web address is https://camps.intuit.com.
QuickBooks Desktop user can use the CAMPS website to perform the following tasks:
- A user can manage the account information
- A user can update the payment method
- A user can update the contact information
- A user can get the License information along with the software Download link.
- A user can also re-activate the canceled subscription or service
There are several benefits of managing the QuickBooks products and services from CAMPS and few of them are as under:
- A user can save time managing the Intuit account and the best part is it can be accessed from anywhere on the go.
- A user can access the subscription status of all the subscribed Intuit software in one place all together.
- A user can access to all the payment information and if wrong can update them, for example, most of the time payroll service stops working as the credit card information is not correct.
Here is a Quick look on all the options can be explored under CAMPS:
Product & Services
- Find your license, product number, software status, and user licenses
- Download your software
- Reactivate your canceled services
- Edit Payment Method
- Missing products and services
- Purchase QuickBooks Products
- Cancel your subscription
- Edit your contact information or login credentials
- Edit Phone number
- Change Primary Mailing Address
- Add, Edit or Delete addresses
- Manage Payroll Service Keys
Payment and Order History
- Search, view and print transaction details
- Search and view products and services you have ordered
- Update Payment Method
- Delete Credit Card
Product & Services
Under this section user can get the list of software he has purchased, it all happens as soon as the user registers the software information gets uploaded to the CAMPS and user can see all the detailed information like the License number and product number along with the download link by pressing Details link in front of the software name. The user will also get the software status whether the software is still active or not.
The user can also reactivate the suspended services by clicking on the link provided after this user gets the screen where the information related to credit card needs to be filled to resume the services. Now user needs to click on Save and Continue. The next step is to click on the Reactivate button to get the services to activate again.
Cancel your subscription
In this section user can click on the Cancel Service link under the Status, Now the user will be asked for the reason of cancellation after mentioning the appropriate reason from the list. Here user needs to confirm the cancellation by clicking the Cancel on Next Billing Date button.
However, there are certain condition user need to keep in mind:
- If the user’s purchase period is within the 60-day money back guarantee period and QuickBooks was purchased directly from Intuit, User will automatically receive a refund for the full purchase price of the subscription.
- Enterprise products currently cannot be canceled via CAMPS.
Manage Payroll Service Keys
First-time users are required to enter the EIN information to establish the connection. After establishing the connection, every time the screen is viewed, it will always have the Payroll Service Key, license number, billing details and payroll details available.