How to remove restrictions and resend a copy to Accountant from QuickBooks Pro 2016
As per the question, it has two part of the information which needs to be provided in QuickBooks Pro.
- Accountant copy needs to be sent to your accountant directly from QuickBooks.
- How to remove restrictions (Accountant’s changes pending) in your company file
How to create an Accountant’s Copy (.QBX):
- Go to File >choose Send Company File.
- Select Accountant’s Copy > Client Activities.
- If you want to save the file in local drive:
- Select Save File.
- Choose the desired location you want to save the file.
If you want to send the file using Accountant File Transfer Service (ACFT):
- Choose to Send to Accountant then Next.
- Enter the dividing date then Next.
- Enter your accountant’s e-mail address, your name, and your e-mail address.
- Create and re-enter a file transfer password for security. If needed, you can also include a note to your accountant.
- Select Send. QuickBooks will then close all windows.
If you want to remove the message from the title bar and disable your ability to import your accountant’s changes:
- Go to File > Accountant’s Copy > Client Activities.
- Click on Remove Restrictions option.
- A warning message appears. Read it and make sure you want to remove the Accountant’s Copy.
- Select Yes, I want to remove the Accountant’s Copy restrictions. Click OK.
You May Also Read: How QuickBooks Pro becomes the Best Choice for your Small Business?