How to find most recent QuickBooks Company File Backup
Finding the latest backup copies of your QuickBooks company file is easy if you created some before any issue occurred in your system or QuickBooks.
QuickBooks backup file has a specific extension (.QBB). You can search it on your computer or any specific drive (external drive/ flash drive). Usually, QuickBooks backups has date and time mentioned on the backup file name.
You can create the new backup file before formatting/changing your computer:
- Click File at the top menu bar.
- Choose Backup Company file, and then Create Local Backup.
- Click on the Local backup radio button and click Options below that.
- Choose Browse under Tell us where to save your backup copies.
- Look for your Drive F: (drive letter) and click OK.
- Use this Location, click OK and then Next.