What is a QuickBooks conversion tool and how can I use it?
I have heard a lot about QuickBooks and most of my friends always appreciate the functions of this software. Moreover, my bookkeeper uses the same. So, I have decided to use it but I am unsure about how I am going to convert my Quicken data to QuickBooks. This is the same reason why I have not purchased the QuickBooks Desktop version yet. I am very active online, so I was searching for a tool that could help me with this conversion. I searched QuickBooks conversion Tool in google and found no relevant information. I want to know if there is an application that helps with such conversion that doesn’t affect any of my important data?
Yes, there is an official tool that will help in converting your accounting software file data to QuickBooks Desktop. This tool is called the QuickBooks Conversion Tool and it is very easy to use as well. However, I need to inform you about the key features, so that you can utilize it in your benefit. Below are some of the point you should keep in mind before using this conversion tool:
- It requires Windows 10, Windows 8.1, 8 or Windows 7.
- It requires a minimum of 500 MHz of Intel Pentium II.
- It also requires a minimum of 512 MB RAM to run smoothly.
- Your computer should have 2.5 GB of free space and Microsoft .Net Framework installed.
- You don’t have to worry about losing the data in conversion because it is a safe tool and it creates a log for every type of conversion it does. So, you can check the log file is the case you have a doubt.
For information regarding the steps to utilize it, please visit the following article: Use QuickBooks Conversion tool to Convert QuickBooks Company Files.
If you need any help regarding installation and conversion through this tool you may contact an Expert ProAdvisor on 1-877-263-2742.