Can somebody help me get rid of QuickBooks Error Skipped-111?
I have been trying create a backup for my QuickBooks data for around a month now as I was finishing up with all my payroll activities and accountant changes updates. So, I decided to create a backup of all of my QuickBooks data on a flash drive. While running the local backup, QuickBooks ran some integrity and consistency checks. Suddenly, it stopped working and displayed a message that I have data issues and I have to fix them by rebuilding them. So, I ran the program to rebuild it but after it was done, I received the QuickBooks Error Skipped-111 message. I searched the internet and tried to find information on How to fix QuickBooks Error Skipped-111 but, was unsuccessful at acquiring any methods of resolution. I require assistance to resolve this issue.
Greetings, thank you for reaching out to the community for this issue. I would be glad to help you in getting rid of this error. However, before we go through the steps of resolution, we must first understand what causes QuickBooks Error Skipped-111 to affect one’s system.
These are the factors that cause QuickBooks Error Skipped-111 to occur:
- If your QuickBooks account has corrupted data and linking issues.
- Your QuickBooks company file wasn’t shutdown properly whilst performing some calculations as a result, the link between the transactions was broken.
- QuickBooks software is not up to date or wrongly registered and it is not able to pickup the correct information.
- A power outage might have halted the data from being saved properly while your QuickBooks was running.
- Your QuickBooks account has corrupted and missing data.
Now, if you would like to know the procedure of getting rid of the aforementioned error, you can visit the following article: How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code Skipped-111
If the error still continues to plague your system even after you have performed all the steps provided in the article accurately or you have any further queries regarding the topic, then please get in touch with the QuickBooks ProAdvisor support for instant resolution. You can reach out to them by dialing 1-877-263-2742.