QuickBooks Error skipped-111 is a very common error which creates problems for many QuickBooks users. It repetitively occurs in the rebuild data section of the software. In this error, the data is collected and rebuilt into data sections and new data utility.
When this error occurs a user will get an error message like- “Recover data file” or “your QuickBooks is not working”. It is a very complex software issue which requires immediate attention and should be fixed as soon as possible.
Causes of QuickBooks Error Skipped-111
QuickBooks error Skipped-111 mostly occurs in the application system due to file damage. The file must be repaired by either restoration or by replacing it with an earlier saved backup copy of the stored data.
How does QuickBooks Error Skipped-111 effect?
As mentioned earlier the skipped 111 error is one of the most occurring errors in QuickBooks. So it means the business or user are at constant risk of losing their financial and operational data. Then they have stored in QuickBooks. It is imperative to create a backup of the data to prevent problems in the future.
GET INSTANT RESOLUTION
Get our expert Quickbooks ProAdvisor on call to resolve your query in no-time.
Steps to Fix QuickBooks Error Skipped-111
Wherever there is a problem there is always a resolution. The same is the case with QuickBooks error skipped-111. Below mentioned are some steps which can help to fix this error code.
They describe the QuickBooks Data recovery feature which is a highly effective solution. QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery feature is relatively new and is included in QuickBooks 2011 R6 and QuickBooks 2010 R12 but only in their Pro and Premier versions.
- At first, the Auto data recovery feature will run a few internal diagnostics on the file as well as a few tests. If the file successfully opens then it has passed the test. The program will consider it an error-free file and a backup will be created in the auto data recovery folder.
- After which transaction log program of ADR will start invoicing all the transactions that were added in the file to QuickBooks.
- Once the recovery procedure gets over, QuickBooks will create its own copy. But if the application remains open the backup file will not be created.
- Due to this instance, the end result will be two backup files one which was created 12 hours ago and another which was created 24 hours ago.
- And the old file will automatically get deleted from the system.
QuickBooks Error Skipped-111 is a common sight in QuickBooks. Having a backup of your data is the best resolution to this problem. However, if you face data recovery problems at any point in time and the issue doesn’t get fixed you can seek advice from our QuickBooks experts to get an effective solution to the problem. So get in touch with our QuickBooks data recovery support team by calling on QuickBooks Error Support Desk Number.
If you ever feel the need of taking advice from your fellow business owners that happened to be our existing subscribers, you can visit our thriving QuickBooks Community.