QuickBooks error c=47 occurs due to issues with the browser settings for specific protected websites. The users generally face this error while performing a cleanup Windows Server 2008. The Error Code C 47 indicates “Unable to Find Transaction.” It happens when you try to remove the transaction from a certain report or the transaction is failed.
Files need to be recovered from error c=47:
Before starting the troubleshooting process, it is recommended to check these files and ensure they are available:
- The corrupted QuickBooks Data file (.QBW)
- The Transaction Log file (.TLG — in the same folder as the corrupted QBW file)
- Any backup of the QuickBooks Data file (.QBW or .QBB or .QBM)
Causes of QuickBooks Error C 47
Some of the reasons why error C 47 bothers you are listed below:
- Issues with the Internet Explorer setting for secured websites.
- QuickBooks C 47 Error also occurs when the user tries to edit the entries.
Also Read: How to Fix QuickBooks Error 15215?
Methods to Fix QuickBooks Error C=47
There are various solutions through which you can fix QuickBooks Error C 47, some of the methods are given below:
Method 1: Scan for viruses
- When the error message appears ‘error while loading \3\LXCRtime.dll’, scan your system for viruses.
- The antivirus scan will clean all the junk from your system and resolve QuickBooks Error C 47.
GET INSTANT RESOLUTION
Get our expert Quickbooks ProAdvisor on call to resolve your query in no-time.
Method 2: Update your QuickBooks
- Update QuickBooks to the latest version.
- After completing the update, you have to re-sort the lists by performing the steps mentioned below:
- Follow the below steps to alternate the customer list:
- You need to click on the Customer Center and then click on Customer Jobs.
- Select View Menu and click on Re-sort List.
- Once the re-sorting is completed, close QB and restart your PC.
- Open QB and check if the error code c 47 still exists.
Method 3: Manually Fix QuickBooks Error C 47
- You need to reboot your system after driver un-establishment.
- Configure the driver on it, this will help the system to recognize the gadget.
- Go to Start then sort Device Manager and click on the main outcome.
- Search and click on the gadget class.
- Select the gadget and choose Update Driver Software.
- Click and choose from a rundown of gadget drivers.
- Submit the driver with “Legacy” -> Click Next.
If you still face any difficulty resolving QuickBooks error c=47, get in touch with our experts. We assure feasible support in a very short time. Call us on our QuickBooks Error Support Number.