However, at times you do face problems while working and some errors might come up. QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 175305 is one such error. It comes under the “Troubleshoot store exchange errors”.
Let’s see what are troubleshoot store exchange errors-
Store Exchange is the transfer of data between your Headquarters and Remote stores. The data sent between stores is referred to as a mailbag. Issues during Store Exchange is usually caused by one or more of the following.
By store exchange, you mean the transfer or movement of data between your Headquarters and the remote stores. The data here transferred is called the “mailbag”. The reason for “Store exchange errors” usually arise because of the following reasons.
- Improper Multi-store preferences.
- Damaged .QBT file. A damaged “.qbt file”.
- A mismatch between the store exchange password in the remote store and the HQ.
- The firewall and security programs interfering with the process.
- There are compatibility issues.
- Incorrect configuration of License number in multistore.
- Not logged in as windows admin.
- Processing a mailbag from HQ file to another HQ file.
Also Read: How to Resolve QuickBooks POS Error 176103?
to resolve your query in no-time.
A solution to fix QuickBooks Error 175305
The error is seen on the “sending files dialog” when a processing error occurs.
- Log in as a Windows Administrator
- If there are other error messages on the log:
- Press OK to the “error dialog window”.
- Press View Log & identify any errors listed.
- Check and verify if the file “qbpos.exe” has been added as an exception in the “Windows Firewall”.
NOTE: Ensure you are logged in as a Windows Administrator.
We hope that you have solved QuickBooks error 175305 by now. If you are confused at some steps, talk to certified experts at QuickBooks Point of Sale Support Number.
If you ever feel the need of taking advice from your fellow business owners that happened to be our existing subscribers, you can visit our thriving QuickBooks Community.