QuickBooks Error C 387 is generally caused by corrupted registry entry or when you are unable to run QuickBooks traditional operations. The error also pops up on the system screen if there is some problem with the invoice template in QB software. It’s essential to understand the reasons for the error before discovering the solutions of c 387 QuickBooks error.
Reasons for QuickBooks Error C 387
- There might be a possibility that you have incorrectly installed the software package on your PC.
- Improper closing of the software on the working machine.
- There could be the possibility that you have mistakenly deleted important system files.
- The error may also appear because of an erroneous malware
- When you lack access QuickBooks traditional
It’s time to jump on the solutions to reduce the on-going stress of the error in the software.
Solutions to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error C 387
You need to perform the following steps to get rid of QuickBooks error C 387:
Solution 1: Create Invoice
Creating Invoice in QuickBooks is the first solution to overcome C 387 QuickBooks Error
- In the beginning, you need to go to Customers option and then you have to choose Create Invoices
- After that, you have to choose a template
- Then you need to add a Customer, Item and Amount information.
- Afterwards, you have to click the save button.
- You need to press the delete button.
- Finally, you have to press OK option.
If the First solution doesn’t work for you, then you can opt for second solution. The second solution suggests you to download the repair tool.
Solution 2: Download the Repair Tool
Repair Tool helps in resolving the installation issues on your computer system.
To start with, you have to download the repair tool on your machine. You can download the repair tool machine from the manufacturer’s website.
- Then after downloading the repair tool, you need to double press on the installation process.
- Afterwards, press ‘Start Scan’ for scanning your Personal Computer for fixing the error.
- If you have got the error, then you need to press ‘Next’ and then ‘Repair Now’ option for repairing the problem.
- In the end, you need to reboot your system.
In case these solutions have not yet helped you in resolving the error, you can troubleshoot the template error with the given steps.
Also Read: QuickBooks Online vs Desktop: A Comparison
GET INSTANT RESOLUTION
Get our expert Quickbooks ProAdvisor on call to resolve your query in no-time.
Solution 3: Troubleshoot the Template Error
- Initially, you have to go to Lists, Templates option, if the template option is inactive.
- Then, you can choose a template and press on the option Open Forum.
- You will repeat the steps which are mentioned above, until the template is showing an error. With this, you need to close the forum.
- Now, you need to choose the template with the error which is in the Templates Windows.
- Finally, you have to edit the templates, to check that the error has been fixed completely.
Solution 4: Download Reimage Tool
Reimage tool boosts the performance as well as the speed of your PC.
You can perform the download Reimage Tool on your PC solution, if the previous solutions fail to fix the error.
- At first, you need to download the Reimage Tool from the manufacturer website. You need to save the file on your Desktop to access the file later on.
- After the downloading process, you need to navigate to the file location and then click twice on the same.
- The installation process will begin on your system. With this, you need to select “yes” to continue.
- You will see a welcome screen on your PC, during the launch of the program.
- You need to uncheck the checkbox. This will begin an automatic scan on your PC. Press Install to begin the installation procedure.
- Now, automatically the Reimage tool will install on your machine.
- The tool will download important updates on your system.
- After this, a preliminary scan will begin on your system to determine the condition of the computer.
- Soon after the completion of scanning, Reimage will tell you the areas where your PC is damaged.
- If there is some repair requirement, you need to press on the Start Repair
- Finally, you have to restart your computer.
Errors in QB software create disturbance for its users and restrain their efficiency of working. In this blog, the causes of the QuickBooks Error c 387’s occurrence like corrupted registry entry, invoice template issue, and QB traditional operations have been outlined. To fix all the root causes, the solutions are given accordingly, like creating the invoice, downloading the repair tool, troubleshooting the template error, and downloading Reimage Tool.
If the problem still occurs then you are free to get in touch with our experts on our QuickBooks Error Support Number. The phone number gives you quick support for any QB error or issue you are dealing with.