How to use Screen Share in Quicken (Windows and MAC)?
Are you facing issues while using Quicken Screen Share? Well, you are at the right place where you will find solutions to all screen share related issues. Quicken has introduced this unique feature which helps the users and technicians to coordinate and find the root cause of the problem easily.
With the help of Screen Share in Quicken, you can share your screen with your support provider or technician, this will help them get better clarity of the error you are facing. Moreover, this will let the experts get real-time data and they can diagnose the problem quickly.
Types of Screen Share in Quicken
- Internally: Quicken
- Externally: Quicken official website or download Quicken Screen Share app
How to use Quicken Screen Share on Windows?
- First of all, open Quicken, go to the Help menu and then Screen Share.
- Follow the prompts and click on “I Agree”.
- Now you have to enter the security key received from Quicken agent.
- Next, choose to share your screen.
- Your screen is now shared with Quicken support team.
- At last, select “Stop sharing your screen” when you are done.
Quicken Screen Share Externally (for Chrome users)
- Go to Quicken website and then Screen Share.
- Now enter the security key provided by your Quicken agent.
- Next, click on Add Extension, this will add “Screen Share” to your browser.
- Click on Share your screen and then click on the Entire Screen.
IMPORTANT: Users with dual monitor can share their preferable screen.
- You need to click on Share in order to share it with Quicken support team.
- Click on Stop sharing your screen once you are done with the error resolution.
Also Read: Fix Quicken Launcher Has Stopped Working issue [xyz-ihs snippet=”consult-button”]
Quicken Screen Share Internally (if you are not using Chrome)
- Firstly, you have to download the Screen Share application on your PC if you do not Chrome.
- Click on Run after receiving the security warning.
- After downloading is done, click on More Info and then Run Anyway.
- Next, click on Install and enter the security key received from your Quicken agent.
- Tap on sharing your screen, this will make the screen visible to Quicken support team.
- To end the session, click on Stop sharing your screen.
How to use Quicken Screen Share on Mac?
- The first step is to open Quicken, click on Help and the Screen Share.
- Next, you have to enter the security key provided by Quicken agent.
- Go to Share your screen to make it visible for Quicken support team.
- Once it is finished, choose to stop sharing your screen.
Steps to Resolve Quicken Screen Share is not Working issue
- First of all, you have to download Quicken utility.dmg file.
- Go to Downloads folder and double-click on the utility.dmg file.
- Next, click on Quicken Utility Window and drag to Application.
- Quicken Utility will be installed on your system.
- Now open the Quicken Utility and click on Screen Share with Quicken Care.
- Enter the security key given by Quicken customer care.
- Follow the on-screen steps to move further.
So far we have discussed what Quicken Screen Share is, how to use it on Windows, Mac, internally (on Chrome) and externally (without Chrome). And it also covers the steps to troubleshoot the “Screen Share is not working” issue.
We hope that this article has simplified the steps to use Quicken Screen Share for Windows and Mac users. For any kind of technical help, feel free to reach our ProAdvisor. They will enlighten you with other aspects of Quicken Screen Share and resolve all your queries. Call us on Quicken Phone Support.