How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 108?
QuickBooks Error 108 appears when you link your bank account or card details and receive a message from bank to respond over it. The message can be related to special offers, new terms of service or quick prompts regarding changes in the site.
In this article, we will illustrate the reasons behind “Error code 108” and what methods you can apply to fix the error instantly.
What leads to QuickBooks Error 108?
“Error 108” can occur due to many reasons, some of them are given below:
- You are not properly logged in with the bank account
- You have entered invalid username and password.
- A poor internet connection can cause hindrances between the web server and the program.
- Deleted download transactions can result in “QB Error 108”.
Methods to Resolve QuickBooks Error 108
QuickBooks Error 108 is related to banking and needs to be resolved on time. There are several ways to fix, few of them are listed below:
Method 1: Disable pop-up blockers
- First of all, block all disable the pop-up blockers on your computer.
- Verify that the pop-up blockers are turned off in your antivirus application.
- After that, you need to clear your browser’s cookies and caches.
- Now, close the browser and open it again.
- Hold the Ctrl key and sign in to your bank’s website.
- Finally, login to QB Online and check whether “Error 108” is resolved or not.
For any QuickBooks issue – consult with QuickBooks ProAdvisors [xyz-ihs snippet=”consult-button”]
Method 2: Login to your bank account
- Login to your account using the bank’s website.
- You can find KB details in the downloaded transactions.
- Now, enable and run pop-up blocker by holding the Ctrl key.
Method 3: Check your Firewall settings
- Login to your computer as an administrator.
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of QB and it is up to date.
- Verify your Firewall settings so that it doesn’t block access to QuickBooks company file.
- Also, check your internet security settings.
Method 4: Run system file checker
- Firstly, click on the Start menu and type “command” in the search field.
- After that, press and hold Ctrl + Shift and then hit Enter.
- You will see a permission dialog box. Click Yes.
- Now, a black box will appear with a blinking cursor.
- Next, you need to type “SFC/scannow” and hit Enter.
- System File Checker will initiate scanning Error Code 108 and other issues.
- Lastly, follow the on-screen instructions to proceed further.
Method 5: Install Windows updates
- First of all, click on the Start button.
- After that, type “update” in the search bar.
- You will see a Windows Update dialog box on the screen.
- In the end, click on Install Updates option if there are any updates available.
If QuickBooks Error 108 still remains unresolved, then reach our ProAdvisor at QuickBooks Error Support Number. Our certified experts will treat your case at utmost priority and provide the most reliable solutions.