Many times, while using Quicken you might face the error “Quicken is currently unable to verify the financial institution”. This message appears when Quicken is unable to confirm the information related to the financial institution.
In this blog, you will learn the reasons behind this error. Further, we will discuss various steps methods to resolve the issue effectively.
Currently Supported Quicken Products (Discontinuation Policy)
|Quicken Product||Discontinuation Date|
|Quicken For Mac 2007 and 2007 for Lion||See Quicken Support Policy|
|Quicken 2015 Canada||May 31, 2018|
|Quicken 2016 Canada||May 31, 2019|
|Quicken 2015 (Windows and Mac)||April 30, 2018|
|Quicken 2016 (Windows and Mac)||April 30, 2019|
|Quicken 2017 (Windows and Mac)||April 30, 2020|
|Quicken Subscription Product||Based on subscription length purchased|
Reasons behind “Quicken is currently unable to verify financial institution information for download”
- Your system has an incorrect date and time settings.
- The financial institution does not support Quicken release.
- The login credentials of the financial institution are incorrect.
- The account type is not supported by the financial institution.
GET INSTANT RESOLUTION
Get our expert Quickbooks ProAdvisor on call to resolve your query in no-time.
How to fix “Quicken is currently unable to verify financial institution information for download”?
Time needed: 30 minutes
please follow the instructions given below:
- Ensure that you have the latest release of Quicken
1. The first step is to open Quicken.
2. Next, go to Help and click on Check for Updates.
3. Click on Yes if there is any update.
- Refresh your account information with the bank:
1. Firstly, select the Tools menu and choose an Online center.
2. Now select Financial Institution from the drop-down arrow.
3. Press Ctrl+Shift to select Contact Info.
4. Choose any one account linked with the bank from the drop-down list.
5. Choose Financial Institution Branding and Profile from the list.
6. Click on Refresh for updating branding and profile information.
7. Next, click on OK >> Update/Send button.
- Deactivate your account
1. Go to Tools menu and select Account List.
2. Choose the account you want to deactivate and click Edit.
3. Click on the Online Services tab from the Account Details window.
4. Now click on Deactivate option present next to the service.
5. Select yes to disable the service and then click on OK.
6. Try your online session again.
- Now Reactivate your account
1. Go to Tools menu & select Account List (Ctrl+A)
2. Click Edit on the account
3. Select Online Services
4. Click Set up Now
5. Type your access credential (User ID & PWD)
6. Click Connect
7. Once account found LINK the account instead of adding it
8. Click Next to Finish
- Confirm your system date and time
1. Make sure that the date and time settings in your system are correct.
2. If it is incorrect, then press Windows + R together.
3. In the Run window, enter Control or Control Panel and hit Ok.
4. Now click on Clock and Region >> Change date and time.
5. Click Ok to confirm the changes.
We have elaborated every step to help you resolve “Quicken is currently unable to verify the financial institution” quickly. If you still face any issue, talk to our experts and get the issue fixed instantly. Call us on our Quicken Support Desk Number.