A ‘Chase QuickBooks download problem’ has been reported by various QuickBooks users after updating the QuickBooks connection with the Chase bank. Well, it is quite common to face such technical issues while updating bank feeds. However, the new connection helps you to eliminate such errors and enables you to sign in to the bank account to download or update the bank feeds.
We are writing this post to discuss the possible ways of dealing with the Chase QuickBooks download problem. If you have any other queries related to Chase bank or the same issue, take the assistance of our team. Let’s check out the whole blog carefully.
What May Cause the ‘Chase QuickBooks Download Problem?’
Well, the main reason behind the occurrence of the Chase QuickBooks download problem is updating bank feeds of Chase account. At that time, you may get the following error message on your screen.
“QuickBooks is failed to check the financial institution information for this download”.
You may face the same issue at the time of setting up a direct connection with Chase bank. Beneath, we have given all the possible fixes to resolve the Chase QB download issue.
Solutions to Troubleshoot the ‘Chase QuickBooks Download Problem’
The following list of solutions will surely assist you in resolving the Chase QuickBooks download problem. If you are new to handle such technical errors, get in touch with us to hire one of our technicians.
Solution 1: Check the Selected QuickBooks Accounts
- The first step is to log in to the online Chase account.
- After that, choose Profile and Settings from the top right corner of the screen.
- Now, select the AccountSafe option and scroll down to choose the Linked Apps and Websites.
- Choose QuickBooks Icon to select the list of selected accounts.
- Ensure to select the account that you want to connect with QuickBooks.
- Finally, add the account only when you have not selected the account.
Solution 2: Update Banking in QuickBooks Online
- Firstly, sign in to the QuickBooks Online account.
- Choose Banking from the Dashboard.
- After that, click Banking and select the bank that needs to be updated.
- Now, select Update when the updating notification appears on the screen.
- Lastly, choose Continue.
Solution 3: Importing Transactions Manually
- The initial step is to launch the internet browser and sign in to the bank account.
- After that, choose the specific account and the date range.
- Select the supported format like QBO or CSV before trying to download the transaction file.
- Now, you need to download multiple files with a smaller date range only when the size of the company file exceeds 350 KB.
- Finally, download and save the file on the desktop.
After importing transactions from the Banking Website, have a look at the steps to upload transactions files in QBO.
- Firstly, launch QBO and choose Banking.
- Now, select File Upload from the Update drop-down.
- Choose Upload Transactions Manually to upload transactions when no accounts have been connected.
- After that, click Browse to locate the transaction file.
- Tap on Next and then select the account where the transactions will be added.
- Choose the Add New option to add a new account if you are new to QuickBooks.
- Follow the ongoing prompts when you are uploading a CSV file.
- Next, go to the Tools tab and select Import Data.
- After that, choose the Bank and press Next.
- Finally, click Let’s Go to complete the process.
With the assistance of the above post, you will get to know ‘how to fix the Chase QuickBooks download problem. This post includes all the relevant solutions to troubleshoot the same issue. If in case, you are confronting the Chase download issue, again and again, kindly Contact Us to get the expert’s advice. We are obtainable all round the clock to assist you at any time and from anywhere.