QuickBooks Online Error 9999 appears when you try to refresh your Bank details. The error message is displayed as “Apologies, we can’t refresh your record. It would be ideal if you have a go at refreshing again later. (9999)” Other reasons behind this error can be corrupted installation of QB or discrepancy in windows registry. In this article, we will discuss the causes and symptoms of “QB Online Error 9999”. Further, we will provide you with different solutions to fix the error instantly.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 9999
- QuickBooks Online user will not be able to get connected to his bank.
- The browser you are using will freeze and the process will slow down.
- You will get a dialogue box stating “Sorry, we can’t update your account. Please try updating again later. (9999) “
What causes QuickBooks Online Error 9999?
- The speed of your internet connection might be slow that could be taking a long time to establish a connection between your bank and Intuit Server.
- Your windows firewall or antivirus firewall might be blocking the bank website or Intuit server to connect.
- The cache file and cookies of your browser can also create problems sometimes.
Methods to Fix QuickBooks Online Error 9999
- First of all, click on Report Issue that you will find in the error message.
- Now, go to Banking Transaction screen then enter your name and email address.
- After that, click on Submit.
- You will get a response from the tech team within 10 business days.
- Firstly, cancel the current QBO account.
- After that, click on the Edit icon for the highlighted account.
- Next, you need to click on Edit Account Info.
- Now, click on “Disconnect this account on save”.
- Select Save and Close.
- Return to the dashboard and renew the link.
- Now, navigate to the bank account and link the QBO account again.
- You can access the account by entering the username and password again.
- Finally, you see updated transactions in QBO account.
Also Read: How To Fix QuickBooks Error 324?
GET INSTANT RESOLUTION
Get our expert Quickbooks ProAdvisor on call to resolve your query in no-time.
- The first step is to open Internet Explorer and click on the Favorites option.
- After that, choose the History tab.
- Go to Menu and open History.
- Select the sites you want to delete or clear all the search history. Click on Delete.
- First of all, you need to click on the Start button.
- Now, type Command in the search field.
- Press and hold Ctrl + Shift and hit Enter.
- A permission dialog box will appear. You have to click on Yes.
- After that, you will see a black box with a blinking cursor.
- Type “Regedit” and hit Enter.
- Now, choose “Error 9999” linked key you wish to backup.
- Go to the File menu and choose Export.
- Save the backup key by entering a name in File Name.
- After that, click on Save. Make sure that you save the file with .reg extension.
- You will finally have a backup of your QuickBooks registry entry.
As a user, you will face issues time and again for which you will require assistance. The problem can span from a glitch in the interface to minor mistakes in the bookkeeping function of the software. If you are still getting the QuickBooks Online Error 9999 please contact one of our QuickBooks Error Help Number and speak to one of our certified experts to fix error 9999.