QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013 occurs when QuickBooks face issues while connecting or communicating with your banking institution. This can happen if you have an inactive bank account authorized for QB Online Banking.
In this article, we will illustrate the causes of “QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013”. Further, we will discuss various things to consider before learning the troubleshooting process.
What is QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013?
QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013 arises due to QuickBooks connection issues with your bank. The error message says: “An unexpected error occurred. The branding and profile servers could not be accessed. Click Cancel to discontinue setup and then retry setting up the account for online services again. Error message number: [OLSU-1013] if the problem persists, call QuickBooks Support and provide the error message number above.”
Causes of QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013
- Any issues at your bank can lead to “QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013”.
- Any unacknowledged improvements or changes in administrative offerings, Web connect or Direct connect.
- There might be an Inactive Bank Account entitled for QuickBooks Online Banking.
- The servers are down or poor internet connection can also result in Error OLSU 1013.
- Issues with the records in your company document.
Points to Remember Before Troubleshooting QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013
- Ensure that your QuickBooks Desktop is updated to the latest version.
- You have a proper internet connection and able to access websites without any hassle.
- Log in to your online banking just to make sure that the credentials are correct.
- Update Internet Explorer and set it as a default browser.
- Verify that you are using QB in single-user mode.
Also Read: How to use QuickBooks Component Repair Tool?
GET INSTANT RESOLUTION
Get our expert Quickbooks ProAdvisor on call to resolve your query in no-time.
How to Resolve QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013?
Solution 1: Enable TLS 1.2 Protocol
- Firstly, open Internet Explorer 11 and ensure that you the latest version.
- Click the Gear icon on the upper right corner.
- Now, go to Internet Options and click on Advanced tab.
- Scroll down in the Security Section, unmark USE TLS 1.0 and mark USE TLS 1.2
- After that, click on Apply and Ok.
- Close all the running programs and restart your system.
Solution 2: Create a new company file
- If there are issues with your bank or servers, then follow these steps:
- Go to QB File menu and choose New Company
- Then, click on Express Start.
- Add the bank account facing problems.
- Set up the account for Bank Feeds on the new test company.
- Download Bank Feed Transactions to test the account.
Solution 3: Create and Merge Accounts
- First of all, right-click on the account facing problems.
- Now, choose Edit Account.
- Highlight the account name and click on Copy.
- You have to add (*) at the end of the account name.
- Now, click on Bank Feed Settings tab and select the option Deactivate All Online Services.
- After that, click on Save & Close.
- Next, click on Chart of Accountants and make a new account.
- Paste the account name by removing (*).
- Close the file and open it again. Click on Chart of Accountants with (*).
- Right-click on the account and choose Edit Account.
- Eliminate (*) and click on Save & Close.
- Click Yes when you see the Merge warning dialog box.
- Now, click on Set up an account for Bank Feeds.
- Finally, download transactions to the newly merged account.
Solution 4: Deactivate the Accounts Having Online Services
- Check the Include inactive option present at the bottom of the chart of accountants.
- You have Deactivate Bank Feeds for an inactivate account.
- Now, close and open the file again.
- Setup every account for Bank Feeds.
This article will help you resolve QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013 easily. If the problem remains unfixed then call us at our QuickBooks ProAdvisors Number.