QuickBooks is leading accounting software which is developed by Intuit. This software serves an array of accounting processes that are kept intact under one shelter like a user-friendly system. But sometimes due to many reasons, an error occurs. One such kind of error is QuickBooks Error 1722.
Reasons Why QuickBooks Error 1722 Occurs
- Sometimes, other programs malevolently or maliciously erase the files which are QuickBooks related.
- Incomplete installation of QuickBooks may lead to this type of errors.
- Any kind of malware infection or virus may corrupt the windows system files which will lead to cause QB Error 1722.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 1722
When the user catches an encounter with the QuickBooks error code 1722, some messages pop up to indicate the errors. Those are –
- When “QuickBooks Error 1722” pops up it shatters the program window which is active.
- The computer crashes with Error Code 1722 while running the same program.
- Sometimes the ‘windows’ does dally and responds slowly to the inputs. This is definitely another symptom of this error.
- Sometimes the computer gets “frozen” for a few seconds for a shorter span of time.
The 1722 error messages can pop up during installation of any program or Windows operating system, even when Windows gets started up or shut down, this error message appears. So we need to look after when this error occurs.
GET INSTANT RESOLUTION
Get our expert Quickbooks ProAdvisor on call to resolve your query in no-time.
Steps to Fix QuickBooks Error 1722
Error 1722 is basically a run-time error that can be rectified easily with the help of Windows Restore method. In this procedure, the whole operating system is taken back to the previous stage where QuickBooks was functioning properly. The advantage of this procedure is that we can elude hours of troubleshooting the software to fix the problem.
To resolve this error with system restore method, we have to follow these steps-
- At first, we have to go to the “start” button and type ‘System Restore” in the search box and click on the “Enter” button.
- As a result, a window will get opened where we have to click on “System Restore”
- In the next step, we have to enter the administrator password which is already known.
- A wizard window will get opened. We have to follow the instructions carefully and choose the restore point according to the need.
- At last, we should restore the computer and start QuickBooks.
If the mentioned steps do not fix the QuickBooks Error 1722, dial QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number and talk to one of QB support team member for an instant solution.
You ever feel the need of taking advice from your fellow business owners that happened to be our existing subscribers, you can visit our thriving QuickBooks Community.