If you are encountering QuickBooks POS Error 1330 message on your PC screen, then it means that you have an invalid data signature. The error takes place when you try to reinstall POS (Point of Sale) version 7 on Windows XP. QuickBooks error 1330 is considered an unrecoverable error and it should be fixed quickly so that your business accounting work doesn’t get hampered. Before reaching the solutions, you need to find out the reasons for the error.
To begin with, let’s figure out the reasons for QuickBooks Error 1330 and then proceed further to the solutions.
Reasons for QuickBooks Error 1330
Here are some of the most common reasons for the occurrence of QuickBooks Error 1330:
- Installation source of QuickBooks is damaged.
- Antivirus software is interfering during the installation procedure.
- Damaged installation of QuickBooks.
- QuickBooks company file is damaged.
- A firewall is restraining you to install QuickBooks on your PC.
- Wrong time and date set in your system.
Next, let’s discuss the solutions to troubleshoot QuickBooks POS Error 1330.
Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Error 1330
Now, before troubleshooting the error 1330, you have to keep the backup of your data and files:
- Restart your computer system and login as Administrator.
- Secondly, you have to download Point of Sale update on your PC.
Now, close all the programs which are running on the system and implement these instructions:
- Open the Processes option via starting the Task Manager on your PC.
- End all the process of .exe file.
- The third step is to close the Point of Sale services active: QBPOS Database Manager vXX.
- Afterward, search for .msc files.
- Choose Services Window and search QBPOS Database Manager vXX.
- You have to close Services windows and POS Services.
- It is essential to clean all the data associated with the folder of the updated products.
- Now, you have to close Windows Explorer dialogue box with the help of your system mouse.
- Finally, update QuickBooks POS.
to resolve your query in no-time.
Follow these steps to uninstall QuickBooks Point of Sale:
- First of all, Uninstall QuickBooks POS.
- It is mandatory for you to save all the data in your computer system and programs. After saving, you have to close all the programs immediately.
- Thirdly, you have to open the Run command via pressing the windows key from the system keyboard.
- Then, search for the control panel and press enter from the keyboard.
- Open the control panel and click on add option or remove programs singly.
- You have to choose QuickBooks POS and then choose to change or remove function. After this, click on YES option.
- Rename the POS folder directly from C:\ drive, after the uninstallation.
- Now you have to rename QBPOSDBSrv user folder which is placed in C:\Documents and settings.
- Clean login for the QBPOSDBSrv user.
- After this, you have to open Run command once more and type UAC and press enter.
- Choose user Accounts and then you have to go to user tab.
- Select the QBPOSDBSrv user and then remove the account.
- Restart your system and then reinstall the QuickBooks Point of Sale.
Thus, the given solutions 1 and 2 allow you to troubleshoot QuickBooks POS Error 1330.
So far, we have discussed what QuickBooks POS Error 1330 is. In this blog, we have discussed the reasons for the 1330 error occurrence in your system. In that case, solutions are given so that QuickBooks Error 1330 doesn’t obstruct your business productivity. After fixing the error, you can smoothly carry your business process, organized financial data in no time.
If you are still not able to resolve the QuickBooks POS Error 1330, you can dial QuickBooks POS Support Number.