Quicken error code 1310 or 1303 mainly occurs when you try to install the software from the pirated version or download it from an unauthenticated website. Before following the solutions of the error, you need to make yourself aware of its signs and the potential causes.
Signs of Error Code 1310 or 1303 in Quicken
These are the signs that are responsible for error code 1310 or 1303 in Quicken:
- The error appears on your computer system when an active program is crashed.
- Quicken error code 1310 or 1303 occurred when the same application on your computer system keeps on crashing.
- This error will pop up on your system if your system runs sluggishly.
Causes of Quicken Error Code 1310 or 1303
Here are a few of the causes that are responsible for the software’s error:
- Maybe, the error is caused due to a corrupted windows register.
- You may face the error in case the Quicken files are damaged.
- Malware or virus threats could be the reason of this error.
Steps to Fix Quicken Error Code 1310 or 1303
Follow these three structured steps to overcome the software’s error code 1310 or 1303:
Step 1- Create new folders in the program file
- First, you need to open Quicken and then click on Quicken setup or quicken.exe.
- Now, you need to click on the accept license agreement.
- Select next.
- Choose the installation location.
- Click on change install location.
- You need to change the name from C:\Program Files (x86)\Quicken to C:\Program Files (x86)\Quicken1.
- Finally, you need to click on ok.
GET INSTANT RESOLUTION
Get our expert Quickbooks ProAdvisor on call to resolve your query in no-time.
Step 2: Change the Permission
Windows 10 and 8
- Firstly, you need to go to the file explorer and then right-click on C:\.
- Secondly, you have to click on properties.
- Now, you need to click on the security tab.
- Next, you have to click on the administrator.
- You need to enable full control.
- Click on the system.
- Select on full control.
- Thereafter, click on advances and then click on change permissions.
- Click to disable inherited permissions on an object and replace inherited permissions into explicit permissions.
- You have to click on apply.
- Finally, you need to click ok.
Also Read: How to Troubleshoot Quicken Error Code 101 or 103?
- First, you need to go to the windows explorer and right click on C:\.
- Now, you have to click on properties and then the security tab.
- You need to click on the administrator and then click on full control.
- Next, you need to go to the owner tab.
- You need to click on edit.
- Now you have to click on administrators.
- You need to check mark on replace owner on sub containers and objects.
- Click on apply changes and click ok.
- Thereafter, right-click on C:\.
- You have to click on properties.
- With this, you need to click on the security tab and then click on advanced.
- Select permission and then edit.
- Make sure that the system and administrators permission are on full control.
- You have to click on edit to turn them to full control in case they are not in full control.
- Click to disable inherited permissions on an object. With this, you need to replace inherited permissions into explicit permissions.
- Finally, you have to click on Apply and then ok.
Step 3: Correct Permission from Command Prompt
- First, you need to press Windows Key and R.
- Next, you have to type CMD in the Run window.
- Now, click on ok.
- You need to type a code icacls “c:\ProgramData” /T /C /grant administrators:F carefully.
- Finally, press enter.
Hopefully, you have got an idea of why Quicken error code 1310 or 1303 occurred. The blog has mentioned every possible cause and its signs. Also, the troubleshooting steps are given to overcome the causes of this error.
If you are still not able to troubleshoot Quicken error code 1310 or 1303, then dial the Quicken Phone Support (Toll-Free).
A: In case you are not able to fix this error in Windows 7, you need to dial a Toll-Free Quicken Phone Number.
A: If you are not able to create new folders in the program files, then you can take the help of Quicken experts.
A: Yes, you need to pay the charges for taking Quicken support. You have to pay according to the pricing plans.
A: You just need to dial a toll-free phone number and you can easily avail the of tech support.
A: You can contact Quicken professionals and get immediate tech support without any hassle.