Quicken Error OL-301-A occurs when you enter incorrect username or password. It may also arise due to a connection problem in the financial institution while using Direct Connect. Quicken error ol-301-a signifies invalid data transfer from financial institution whenever you try to get the details of the latest transaction. It can be due to several reasons like authentication, connectivity or server down the issue.
This blog will help you analyze the causes of Quicken error ol 301 and further, we highlighted the potential steps to resolve Quicken ol-301-a in an effective manner.
What are the Causes of Quicken Error OL-301-A?
- Incomplete installation of Quicken.
- Random changes in Quicken software package.
- The written account key is deleted.
- Virus or malware corrupted the Windows or Quicken files.
- Quicken server problems.
- Online bill payment.
Steps to Resolve Quicken Error OL 301 A
The most important thing is to update Quicken to the latest release. Then you have to refresh branding and profile settings.
If you have not updated your Quicken to the latest version, then Delete Temporary Internet files by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, choose the Tools menu and then select the Online Center option.
- Now, you have to click the drop-down arrow with Financial Institution.
- Press CTRL+Shift together from your keyboard and click on Contact Info.
- Choose any one account affiliated with the bank.
- Now click on Financial Institution Branding and Profile and then click Refresh.
- Hit ok and choose Update/Send to go online.
- Restart the online sessions finally.
Also Read: How to Use Screen Share in Quicken?
For Windows 7/8
- The first step is to click on the Start option and click on Control Panel.
- Search and click on Network and Internet option.
- Now, click on Internet Options.
- Click on the General tab and choose Delete option available under the browsing history.
- Next, tap on Delete All option and choose Yes to confirm.
- Lastly, hit Ok to finish the procedure.
For Windows 10
- Firstly, click on the Start option and choose the Control Panel located in the Windows System folder.
- Next, you need to click on Network and Internet option.
- Click on Internet Options and then tap on the General tab option.
- Finally, choose the Delete option and then select Delete all option.
Alternate of Windows 10
If you are not able to navigate the Control Panel, then follow the steps listed below:
- Click on the Start button and choose File Explorer.
- Now you have to click on C: drive option and then choose to open the Properties.
- Next, click on the Disk Cleanup option.
- Make sure that you click Uncheck on everything except Temporary Files.
- Lastly, click on Delete Files to finish the procedure.
Follow the steps mentioned above in a definite order to get rid of Quicken Error OL-301-A quickly. Although, we have described the potential causes and effective methods to fix the error if you still face any issue then talk to our highly experienced and certified experts at Quicken Support Phone Number.