You may come across Quicken Error OL-332-A when you try to login to your account by using incorrect login credentials. Besides, if you try to login via incorrect customer ID or password multiple times, your account gets blocked temporarily. So, let’s figure out the possible causes and then reach the solutions to overcome this error.
Let’s try to know the causes of this error so that you can fix it accordingly.
Causes of Quicken Error OL-332-A
The following are the reasons because of which Quicken error OL-332-A appears:
- An improper shutdown of your PC or power failure may become the cause of Quicken error message OL-332-A.
- The error might be arising if the file from the C directory was deleted accidentally.
- You may face the error if Quicken is not installed properly or the software that you have installed is corrupted.
- Probably, the system has virus or malware threats.
Now, let’s focus on the solutions so that you can use the software to handle your accounting operations effectively.
Solutions to Resolve Quicken OL-332-A Error
These are the solutions through which you can troubleshoot OL-332-A error step by step:
Verify your PIN
- Firstly, you need to confirm that the password you are adding is correct.
- Your password should be different from the one you use for your online banking website.
- Confirm that you are re-adding your password correctly.
Also Read: How to Fix Quicken Error OL-306-a?
Verify your Customer ID
- First, you need to click on the tools menu and then account list.
- Now, you have to click on the account and click edit.
- Next, you need to check that the customer ID is correct.
- In case the customer ID is correct, you need to check the bank’s server name and account information.
Check the Password Vault
- Initially, you need to click on the one step update.
- Thereafter, you need to click on cancel.
- You have to add the password information manually for the bank’s server.
- In case you connect successfully, click on the tools menu and then password vault. With this, click on edit.
- Finally, you need to follow the on-screen instructions.
So far, we have mentioned the possible causes of Quicken Error OL-332-A occurrence’s. Also, the solutions of the software’s error is divided into three parts. You can follow the mentioned solutions in the blog to fix the error from the root.
If you still confront Quicken Error OL-332-A, then dial the Quicken Support Phone Number +1-888-660-0582. (Toll- Free).
Frequently Asked Questions