While opening a TurboTax file in the Windows software if you are receiving TurboTax error 102345, then there is a possibility that you are opening a non-tax file. This particular issue happens due to the misconfigured system files. These system files create registry errors in your OS. It is imperative for you to determine the probable root causes of it and to solve the error timely.
There are many factors that are responsible for such an issue in the software. Let’s try to discover the error’s causes before reaching to the troubleshooting solutions.
Causes of TurboTax Error 102345
Let’s check the other reasons of TurboTax error 102345. Knowing the causes will help you to fix the software error on your PC:
- You may come across the error in case you open a non-tax file on TurboTax.
- The error may also take place if you open a tax file from a previous version of the TurboTax software.
- Adware, spyware, and virus threats could also be the reason of error 102345.
- You may face registry error that happens due to the installation of the new programs over the old programs.
- Corrupted files in the TurboTax could also be the reason of the error code 102345.
We have explored the possible causes of error 102345. Now, let’s try to understand the solutions.
Also Read: How to Fix TurboTax Error Code 36?
Solutions to Troubleshoot TurboTax Error 102345
Before moving to the solutions of the TurboTax error 102345, you need to make sure that TurboTax the software is up to date. You can check its status by clicking on the check for updates option. Follow these solutions to fix the error:
Solution 1- Automatically Fix with RegCure Pro
- Firstly, download and then install RegCure Pro on your PC.
- Thereafter, click on the scan
- Now, click on the fix errors button.
- Finally, restart your PC.
Solution 2- Optimize PC with Plumbytes
- In the beginning, download plumbytes.
- Now, follow the installation wizard.
- Next, you need to launch plumbytes and then click on a run a scan icon.
- In the end, click on select all and then click remove now to get rid of the threats in your system.
To Sum Up
Hopefully, you have got the idea of how to fix error 102345. The blog has given you the possible causes of the error and its corresponding solutions. We have seen that the software error can occur due to multiple reasons ranging from misconfigured system files, software updates, corrupted files, and malware threats. If you ever come across TurboTax 102345 error in your life, you can take the help of the blog.
If you are still facing TurboTax error 102345, you need to dial Toll-free TurboTax Support Phone Number +1-888-660-0582.