How to Disable Merchant Services in QuickBooks MAC?
QuickBooks for MAC has a different user interface then QuickBooks for Desktop. It also has varied features and tools for MAC users. Disable Merchant Services in QuickBooks MAC is one such useful feature. It allows you to block the notifications which regularly come up while preparing invoices or payments. Such messages obstruct your work and divert your mind when you are indulged in some important work.
In this blog, you will learn how to disable merchant services in QB for MAC. Moreover, we have also demonstrated various specifications before disabling the merchant services.
Things to Consider Before You Disable Merchant Services in QuickBooks MAC
- The overall process of refresh and restart of QuickBooks for MAC consumes a high level of energy.
- You need to keep a check on the restart and refresh process so that you don’t lose any important document or files.
- Before restarting QuickBooks for MAC, you have to check that the business files and version are all closed down.
- Many times, refresh and restart trick doesn’t work therefore, you need to ensure that you are using an updated version of QuickBooks for MAC.
Also Read: How to Integrate QuickBooks With Salesforce? [xyz-ihs snippet=”consult-button”]
Steps to Disable Merchant Services in QuickBooks MAC
- First of all, you have to press Command + F on your Mac.
- Find the key chain and then choose Keychain Access option.
- Now, type QuickBooks in the search box and click on Connect ticket(s).
- After that, you need to choose Edit and click on the Delete option.
- Next, you will get a prompt asking for the confirmation to delete the Connection ticket.
- Now, you will see a message displayed as follows: Congrats you have successfully disabled merchant services in QuickBooks MAC. To make sure you have successfully removed all merchant services log out of QuickBooks or restart MAC if needed.
The automatic update feature incorporated in QuickBooks for MAC can also help you disable merchant services. In order to use this feature, you have to download QuickBooks for MAC. Once it is disabled, you will not receive any notifications while preparing invoices or payments.
We hope that the steps given above will definitely help you disable merchant services. If you face any issue while performing any step or encounter any technical glitch, feel free to reach us at QuickBooks Support Number. Our experts provide reliable and efficient solutions to all QuickBooks related queries