What is QuickBooks?
QuickBooks is a software that allows users to conduct accounting operations. With its user-friendly features, QuickBooks helps small and medium-sized businesses to organize their data in a pragmatic manner. You can use it to invoice a customer, pay your bills and generate reports for tax filing and billing. You can also track all your cash flows and maintain the records. With QuickBooks, you can also allow different levels of access to data for different types of people in your business as well as generate profit and loss reports. With the dashboard review feature, you can instantly view all your financials as soon as you sign in. You can set up recurring payments for automatic bill pay effortlessly. There are many more operations that can be performed with QuickBooks Desktop so that you can manage your finances in the smoothest and most efficient manner.
Hassle-free running of Payroll
One of the biggest advantages of using QuickBooks Desktop is that it can automatically calculate and run payroll as often as you need it. The function is integrated and therefore it is always up-to-date with the latest payroll run. You can pay the employees with a cheque or deposit directly and even e – pay. It will also fill the payroll tax forms for you.
How does it calculate Payroll?
To calculate payroll, QuickBooks Desktop uses tax tables. To get the tax tables to use with your own QuickBooks company data file, you will have to subscribe to one of the Intuit Payroll Services such as QuickBooks Basic Payroll, QuickBooks Standard Payroll, QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll or QuickBooks Assisted Payroll. It calculates each employee’s gross pay and then calculates taxes and deductions to get the net pay. QuickBooks keeps track of all your tax liabilities so that you don’t miss out on them while including them in the calculations.
Errors while downloading Payroll updates
When you are downloading your payroll updates, you can encounter some errors. There is nothing to worry, these errors are easy to fix. These are QuickBooks error PS032 and PS077 and along with it will receive a message ‘QuickBooks is having trouble installing payroll tax table update’. These errors can be caused by a multitude of reasons such as:
- A tax table file in the Components/Payroll folder is damaged or invalid.
- QuickBooks company file is damaged.
- Your billing information is outdated or incorrect.
- You may not have registered your QuickBook.
Ways to fix the errors PS032 and PS077
In order to be able to resolve QuickBooks errors PS032 and PS077, you will have to follow these steps. You may not have to complete all the steps to resolve the error.
- You should make sure that you have registered your QuickBooks Desktop.
- Update your QuickBooks to the latest release if it isn’t already updated. You can either update it automatically or manually.
- You must make sure that your billing information is up-to-date and correct.
- Also, you can run a repair on your QuickBook.
- In case you are using Windows Vista, 7 or 8 you should turn off the User Account Control and try updating the application with the User Account Control disabled.
- You must have only one installation of QuickBooks Desktop. If you have multiple installations, you need to sort that out.
- You can download the latest payroll tax tables.
- You can also use the Verify Data/ Rebuild Data process but before that, you should re-sort the lists.
- Do a clean uninstall/reinstall in the Selective Startup.
By following these steps you can resolve the errors PS032 and PS077 and continue with the pleasant experience of QuickBooks Desktop.
If you are seeking professional help, then please get in touch with our QuickBooks Error Customer Service Team at 1-877-263-2742 available toll-free, and speak to a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor.
Thank you for visiting our site. We are always ready to help you with any of your queries related to QuickBooks. We feel glad helping you, and you are always welcome over here on this platform. Further, if you ever feel the need of taking advice from your fellow business owners that happened to be our existing subscribers, you can visit our thriving QuickBooks Community. Still, if you do not find an answer for your specific question within the community. In that case, you can also post your question in the community to get the requisite answer from the contributing members.