Remarkable Tech support designed specially for Point of Sale users!
QASolved has its dedicated team that manages POS tools for businesses relating to different industries. Our team of certified intuit professionals have been adequately trained on QuickBooks POS software management by Intuit itself. Our clients are spread all across the globe and the footprints have been on a constant rise since our inception as a QuickBooks POS Support provider.
QASolved has a dedicated team that manages POS tools for businesses relating to different industries.
- Our team of certified intuit professionals have been adequately trained on QuickBooks POS software management by Intuit itself.
- Our clients are spread all across the globe
- A rapid growth in our online footprint since our inception as a QuickBooks POS Customer Support provider.
24/7 Quickbooks POS Tech Support for Our Valued Clients
Our QuickBooks Point of Sale customer support team provides 24/7 assistance 365 days a week to our valued clients so as to resolve their POS functioning related issues.
“We care about our customers and that is why it serves to be of paramount importance in our company culture & working methodology.”
QuickBooks POS Online Support
Many businesses currently make use of the cloud-based model to manage their sales use QuickBooks Online POS tool. We recommend it as a great way to access your sales records at any time, even if you aren’t present at the host system.
Under our online QuickBooks POS Support service, we have comprehensive QuickBooks POS Support plans available at affordable prices, keeping your comfort and budget constraints in mind.
How Can We Help You?
- By subscribing to our QuickBooks Point of Sale Support, you will get assistance from our experts that will make it as easy as possible for your customers to pay with credit cards, debit cards and cash.
- Help you with basic function management such as starting up the POS program.
- Taking care of any transaction failures you might come across while using Point of sale.
- Integration with QB POS merchant.
- Fixing issues that you might face with your server.
- If you face any problems while using the multi-store version, our QuickBooks point of sale technical support will be glad to take your call.
- The transaction for returning inventory to a vendor might be a complicated process for some.
- In the point of sale system, our QuickBooks POS Support team will update your inventory with every transaction giving you a sight line into what’s hot and what’s not.
- Our QuickBooks Point of Sale technical support professionals will take your CRM to the next level.
- You will be able to see customer history like credit available, balance owed, loyalty program status, and special offers.
Handle unexpected errors painlessly – Call us at our toll-free number
While the QuickBooks Point of Sale application has straightforward operations to help you run your retail in the most efficient way, errors could appear for anyone. We understand that an error popup is one of the most frustrating things to handle in your already busy day. While handling customers, their vendors and their needs are part of your job, providing tech-support for unexpected errors is ours. Our QuickBooks POS error support number is open all through the day, all year long. Simply place a call and watch as your problems vanish!
- The store exchange function on the POS application allows you to transfer data between the host system at your headquarters and all other retail outlets with ease. The data files are exchanged between stores in a compressed form, so as to reduce the size of the transmission, along with the time taken.
- You can send files from other stores.
- Alternatively, you can also receive data from any store to view its information at your discretion.
- This data transfer can be done from any of the connected stores in which QuickBooks POS is installed.
- The headquarters receive frequent updates regarding information from all other stores.
- You also have the added advantage of processing new data files, such as a list of vendors, all purchase and sale orders and other updates regarding your stock from any of the remote stores.
Having trouble with changing store types during multi-store usage?
A common mistake that occurs among our clients is that they set a specific store as a different type – such as setting up POS on a remote store and installed it as headquarters. Another common issue is that you might also want to change the location of your headquarters for various reasons. While those reasons might be irrelevant to us, your problem certainly isn’t. Contact to QuickBooks technical help desk +1-877-683-3280 and we will help you set up the right kind of store at the right location for you!