Oops! “Quicken an unknown error occurred” issue is stopping you from using Quicken? If yes, then first, let’s know what this error is all about. The occurrence of errors like “unknown error”, “Quicken Oops”, or “check Internet Connection” can arise due to several reasons. The specific error issue pops-up on your screen because of poor internet connection, a difficulty in signing in with the Quicken username and password. Apart from this, the error is also called unable to sign in error.
By implementing a few steps, you can solve the “Quicken an unknown error occurred please try to connect later” trouble. To start with the quick- fix process, you first need to analyze the causes that are leading to the error and are stopping you from using Quicken.
Causes of “Quicken an unknown error occurred issue”
Let’s find out the root causes of the error’s occurrence:
- Slow internet connection could be the reason for an unknown error.
- Check whether you are using the old version of software.
- Maybe you have not installed software on the working system appropriately.
- The error code pops up on your monitor screen.
- When the error code pops-up on the screen, the active program window automatically crashes.
- The Window responds slowly.
Steps to Fix “Quicken an unknown error occurred please try to connect later”
There are many causes for “Quicken an unknown error occurred please try to connect later” issue. To troubleshoot the error code, initially, you need to check whether you are using an older version of Quicken. In case it is so, you need to uninstall that and reinstall the updated and latest version.
Note: This is a small issue from the server-side. If the user waits for 24-48 hours, the issue will resolve automatically. In case, you do not have 24-48 hours or the issue prolongs beyond the time-frame you can follow the instructions below.
Steps to Update Quicken
The given instructions resolve Quicken unknown error by updating it to the latest version:
- In the beginning, you need to go to Help and hit about us.
- You can download the latest updates of Quicken if there is an old version on your PC.
- Simply click on the exe file, after downloading the new version.
- Just, press Run and then install Quicken.
- Choose yes option and then click update.
- Finally, click on “Start Quicken.”
GET INSTANT RESOLUTION
Get our expert Quickbooks ProAdvisor on call to resolve your query in no-time.
Steps to Uninstall and Reinstall Quicken
You can troubleshoot the error by uninstalling and reinstalling Quicken.
The following steps are applicable to Quicken for Windows 8 and 10:
- First of all, enter Windows key + R from your PC keyboard.
- Afterwards, you need to type the control panel in the run box.
- Then click on programs.
- Next, select programs and features.
- You need to click on Quicken on the program list.
- Search uninstall from the menu bar.
- Finally, choose yes.
Directions for Windows 7 users
Quicken support for Windows 7 users can follow the steps given below to uninstall and reinstall Quicken:
- Primarily, click on the start icon from your menu.
- Then, locate “Search Programs and Files” Option. You are required to type “RUN”.
- Now press enter.
Directives to Reinstall Quicken for Windows
Reinstall software for Windows steps:
After uninstalling the tool, you can reinstall it once more to avoid “Quicken unable to sign in error”:
- Primarily, you need to go to the official website www.quicken.com.
- After signing-in, click on to my account with the help of Keyboard.
- Next, type your Quicken ID and password.
- Enter sign in.
- After that, follow the instructions on-screen to sign into the customer portal.
- Sign into my account.
- Press download for windows.
- The installation process will begin.
- After installing Wizard launched, click on the let’s go button.
- Click install
- Then enter on done.
- Type the Quicken ID and password.
- Six digit verification procedure needs to be done.
- In the end, follow the instructions on-screen after completing the verification.
Whenever you come across such types of error while using Quicken, the above-mentioned solutions can assist you in fixing the issue.
We hope that after following the solutions for the problem “Quicken an unknown error occurred”, you would have been able to troubleshoot the issue. Errors like “Quicken Oops”, “unknown error”, “Quicken an unknown error occurred please try to connect later”; needs permanent and quick solutions.
“Quicken an unknown error occurred please try to connect later” issue can be resolved smartly with simple steps. Hopefully, the solution would have helped you with the right way to fix it. If the error issue still continues, you can dial the Quicken Support Phone Number.