While updating your bank account if you are receiving the Quicken Error OL-293-A then, the odds are that you are using an incorrect bank login. This error indicates that Quicken is unable to garner accurate data from the bank server. A sluggish internet connection may also be an additional cause of the error. It is imperative for a user to determine the potential root cause of it and then to imply structured methods to solve the error.
There are several factors that are responsible for such an issue in the Quicken software. Let us take a closer look at the causes of the error that are important to determine before reaching to the troubleshooting solutions.
Causes of Quicken Error OL-293-A
Let’s discover more reasons of Quicken Error OL-293 A. Most importantly, knowing the causes will help you to solve the Quicken error promptly on your PC:
- The temporary server issue leads to the software error.
- You may face OL-293-A Quicken error if Quicken online services are not activated.
- Using an old or incorrect Quicken password may become the reason of Quicken error.
- You may come across the error in case the Quicken software is not updated.
These causes point to the multiple directions from where the Quicken Error OL-293-A is taking place. Having said that, we will now see the different possible solutions to solve the software related issue.
Solutions to Troubleshoot OL-293-A Quicken Error
Each solution given to troubleshoot the ongoing Quicken issue, throws light on the different structural method to do away with it. Follow the given instructions to appropriately fix the error:
Solution 1- Check for the Quicken update
- Firstly, you need to open Quicken on your PC.
- Then, go to help and check for updates.
- Next, if the software is not updated you will get a notification to install the latest release.
- Finally, click on yes to begin the installation process.
Also Read: How to Fix Quicken Error CC-891?
Solution 2- Refresh Online Banking Information
- Firstly, go to the account.
- You have to click on the gear icon and then click on update now (Ctrl+Alt+U)
- In the end, add the bank password and then click on update now.
to resolve your query in no-time.
Solution 3- Verify Account Services in Quicken
- At first, go to tools and then account list.
- You are supposed to click on the edit for the account that you want to verify.
- In the account detail section, check whether each info given in the account settings in Quicken is matching with the services provided by the bank. Make changes if required.
- At last, try to connect to your bank once more.
Solution 4- Verify Quicken Password
- To start with, go to tools and then choose one-step update.
- You need to uncheck all the options eliminating the financial institution that has this error code.
- Click on the key icon.
- Now add your password.
- Finally, click on the update now.
Solution 5- Update your Account
If the error still prolongs, then you need to wait for 24 hours and then try to update your account.
The instructions are given in simple language and they are quite easy to follow. After following the solutions you can handle your banking operations with Quicken without any difficulty.
To Sum Up
We have seen that the Quicken Error OL-293-A can occur due to multiple reasons ranging from a sluggish internet connection, incorrect bank credential, or an updated software. Having said that, the solution presented provide different tactical methods to solve the problem. You just need to make sure that you follow the steps of the solution in a correct manner to fix the particular error. The aforementioned solutions are effective in fixing a particular error.
If you are still facing Quicken Error OL-293-A or other software error, then dial Toll- Free Quicken Support Phone Number.
Frequently Asked Questions
A: If your internet connection is responding slowly, then there is a possibility of receiving the particular error. Also, you may also face the error in case of using an incorrect password.
A: In such situation, you can speak to Quicken expert by dialing Quicken Toll- Free Support Phone Number.
A: You need to shut down your system and restart it. After restarting, you need to check if the problem is fixed.
A: You are free to get connected with the Quicken professional to understand the process of updating in a proper way.
A: In such case, you simply need to reach experts of Quicken software.